Saturday, 2024-04-27, 5:08 PM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | ugh at last a blade guide... - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Classes » Mercenary/Knight/Blade » ugh at last a blade guide...
ugh at last a blade guide...
Cloud²Date: Monday, 2009-04-27, 11:45 AM | Message # 1
Level 15
Group: whatever Member
hmm oh well lets start on making you a decent Blade oh wait i almost forgot,constructive criticism will be accepted and will be thrown in the trash
just kidding xD

ok lets start on the build:

Ok,since this server doesnt have block...we have no use for pure dex blades.

So this will be your build from 1 to 120:
STR-XXX
DEX-15
STA-15
INT-15

This was my Blade's build when i was non-master.Put all your stat points on str,since we have buffs on user tools.
This will make your Blade Killin like it has to go to the bathroom.So rest str till 60-M

Next,your build when you get to 60-M.your current build,pure str.After you go back to 60 you should go put some dex until your dex reaches 400.
Why 400?It's because you need some crit rate thats why.When your dex reaches 400,you can stop and start adding Str again until you cant
rebirth anymore.Easy right?Nvm.

Now for the equips:

lvl 15:you can start by using the lvl 15 set set and the lvl 15 sword.You dont need it upgraded, just a plane one.

lvl 30:go buy the comet set and the lvl 30 sword.Just like the last one,you dont need to upgrade it.

lvl 45:Now start with a 45 set and the sword of silver sword.BTW always use the sword while your still a mercenary.Dont need to upgrade it.

AHHH lvl 60:if you have some money try to buy the Gaxe but if your poor(no offence to poor ppl IM POOR TOO!)you can stick with the 45 sword.
While youre lvling try to save money cause Trust me its gonna get worse.At this lvl you might want to start farming for money cause you'll need it really soon.You can pass Gaxe if you want.

lvl 90:BUY THE DAYST SET,you need it.Its the best end game armor for non-donators.Now you need to upgrade this set,cause you'll be using it until you get your hands on them bloody's.I have mine +10,so you do it too.Dayst set decent Critical rate,and YOU need crit%.I upgraded this too +10 since I know that I'wont be able to get my hands on that Nox set,and my wifey thinks i look like a lobster.OK back to topic,like i said its the best end game armor for a non-donator.It gives you decent defence and decent looks cool .

lvl 105:Dude you look so small with that sword of silver sword of yours...TRY the Legendary Golden Axe its WAY better,oh yeah you dont have to use the 105 set since we dont have block.OK,LGA gives you 40% adoch(additional damage of critical hits)so it basically adds some damage when you crit.Lga gives 20% crit,when you use two LGA's you have +40%.so you'll be making mamooths fly WHILE theyre flying.

OK,now you're all geared up start farming for some money and suns and upgrade your weapons and armor.

Almost forgot.......Jewels!I prefer using demols and vigor ring for some damage and a gore if your having a hard time taking damage.demols add damage to all kinds of attacks like melee,magic and range,while vigor ring adds attack to your melee damage.try to get some moonstones and upgrade it or kill CW and hope he'll drop some demol+12's.

Skills:

Blazing sword:increases accuracy and attack power,max IT.

Sword mastery:increases your attack power by 100 got to max this too.

smite axe:gives attack power and defense MAX!

Axe mastery: Gives 100 attack power,MAX MAX MAX.

Sneaker:leave it to lvl 19 it has 98% chance of success than lvl 20 which has 90%.This skill makes your target slower than a turtle,or just stay there.yup you just...stay there.

Remaining mercenary skills should be lvl'ed at the required lvl they should be,dont have to max it.....oh almost forgot again.

Empower Weapn: This adds some damage to your weapon that has element on it.

AND FOR THE PPL WHO ARE LOOKING FOR SPEEDBREAKS:

Swords
lvl Dex ASPD
15 15 46 %
15 28 47 %
15 37 51 %
21 55 52 %
27 67 56 %
33 78 57 %
42 96 61 %
43 98 62 %
52 116 63 %
56 124 67 %
59 130 68 %

Axes:
lvl Dex ASPD
15 15 46 %
15 42 47 %
21 54 51 %
33 79 52 %
41 95 56 %
50 112 57 %

THATS MY FIRST GUIDE EVER! I KNOW I SUCK!

Click here and I'll click yours xD
Get your own BITCH!

Message edited by Cloud² - Monday, 2009-04-27, 1:12 PM

GalofigusDate: Monday, 2009-04-27, 12:16 PM | Message # 2
Angel
Group: Fly For Hero Player
good job but you need to include skills, i know you max them out before you even reach M but just a brief "max these skills: when you reach the required level" also you should include where to farm money/moons to save people time surfing the other guides ^^ just throw in at lvl 90 go farm the lvl 70 or 85 rangda to get up your suns/moons

kakawuhDate: Monday, 2009-04-27, 1:05 PM | Message # 3
Chat Mod
Group: Blocked
due to teh fact we are v11 when it comes to skill im quite sure sneaker simply sticks you to the gound and doesnt slow you down

SO YOU DARE CHALLENGE THE MIGHTY KAKAWUH
then do so here

GalofigusDate: Monday, 2009-04-27, 1:11 PM | Message # 4
Angel
Group: Fly For Hero Player
sneaker is usless anyways biggrin

Cloud²Date: Monday, 2009-04-27, 1:33 PM | Message # 5
Level 15
Group: whatever Member
Its useless? O_O

Are you sure?Cause alex sneaker saved my life from EVIL EVIL things like ~cough~ you ~cough~ uh Billposters.

Click here and I'll click yours xD
Get your own BITCH!

Forum » Classes » Mercenary/Knight/Blade » ugh at last a blade guide...
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024