Main | well this is my guide ;D - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Classes » Mercenary/Knight/Blade » well this is my guide ;D
well this is my guide ;D
CrownedClownDate: Monday, 2008-12-29, 5:08 PM | Message # 1
Level 5
Group: Fly For Hero Player
i haff noticed that there are a lot of blades so i m making this for the ppl that needs some help on the blade.

What is a Blade?

The blade is the natural evolution of the melee mercenary. His special ability is being able to use two weapons toghether instead of one. They can use 2 axes or 2 sword or 1 ax and 1 sword.They get an ASPD Boost when they class up.

Skills:
Mercenary skills:
Blazing Sword: Increase your atk rate of 1 and your hit rate of 0.5% each level. So 10% Hit Rate and +20 atk when mastered. If you are a sword user, master it without any doubt: this skill helps really a lot STR blades due to the hit rate thingy.however we haff acc and canon to do the acc almost 100% ;D

Smite Axe: Increase your atk rate of 1 and your DEF of 1 every level. So, is +20 atk rate and +20 DEF when master. You dont definitively NEED to have this master even if you are an ax user, btw blades dont have so many skills are really useful, so if you are an ax user, better to master it.

Sword/Axe Maestry: Increase of 5 atk rate every level, that is 100 atk rate when mastered. Master the one you need/both ASAP. Is a free mighteer, effectively. this is a recomended skill

Sneaker: Decrease the MSPD of your enemy of 1 every level, and master is -20 MPSD with 90% success rate. This skill is really recomended for pvp while ur acrobats or mages are annoying u, also u can save lifes! XD.Bring this to 19/20 (level 19 is -19 mpsd but 95% success, level 20 is -20 mspd but 90% succes : up to you).

Impower Weapon: Increase the elemental power of your weapon:whn is mastter, the increase is 10%. Lots of people dont mind at this skill, but even with a simple +3 element weapon, the boost is GREAT. Master for sure.

Pan Barrier: If you like pvp and hate BJ, simply master this. This skills give 2% block rate from ranged attacks (arrows in pvp, magic balls in pvm), with a 40% block rate of ranged attack when mastered. This mean that almost an arrow on two will be blocked for sure.

Spalmash + Kenwheel : A chain-combo attack skill. If you are using a STR build, this is way out better than the blade skills. Spalmash hit twice, but kenwheel hits 3 times in a nice way. Deadly with most high block class like rangers/bj or guy with high +ed set and speedos. here hardly u can find a speedo

Blade skills:

ALL the blade skills except Cross Slash are DEX Based.

Silent Strike: A Sword 1vs1 attack that deals damage while hitting with 2 swords. Cool to be seen ;D

Spring Attack: Hits the enemy using both the axes *4 times, dealing a medium damage each hit. i really like the combo of this skill xD.

Armor Penetrate : slash the enemy with two weapons reducing his defence of the 50%. IT DOESENT. Glitched skill.

Blade Dance : By slashing the swords, deals damage to every enemy that is around the user. Pretty slow in casting and not that awesome damage. Only good thing is that doesent need a target.

Hawk Attack: Deal stamage by hitting with 2 axes in the same time: it can cause darkness. This skill is bugged too, but in a way that is not so bad: if the enemy get the darkness status, it will glitch him unless he die (if its a mob) or relogs (another player). Use panbarrier and this on a bj and have fun :3

Beserk: Going in a rage status, when this skill is master you will have 140 more atk rate and 11.5% more ASPD, but you wont be able to cast any other skill while this is active. Wonderful skill, ontly thing is that dont last that long (master last 34 seconds).

Sonic Blade: No, is not Sonich hand for blades. By concentrating his force, blade inflict a great DEX based damage to every enemy in front of the user. Useful just for aoe Blades.

Cross Slash : Attacks the enemy by crossing weapons. Useless skill

Added (2008-12-29, 5:06 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Builds:

Uh-uh. Blade's build are the most debated in the whole games. There are effectively LOTS of blade builds, I am gonna list only the most used, starting with the one with most STR and going to the higher DEX ones. I dont include in the guide the amount of STA you have to put, because it is not the same for every1. Lets say that sta should be between 15 and 30, at least NOT MORE THAN 40. More than 40 STA, in my opinion are a waste of points.

PURE STR

STR XXX

This is for fools or CS whore ones. If you can afford a +10 set, this will be the best build ever in PvM, due to the massive damage.>.>

HIGH STR AX BUILD
DEX 34
STR XXX

A little bit less extreme than the other one, but still expensive. At 60, a +3 recorn set with 2*taytra axes will make your hit rate do fine.

AVERAGE STR AX BUILD (HIGH STR SWORD BUILD)
STR XXX
DEX 54

With this build you can be ax or sword user. With master buffs you reach the 66 DEX sword jump and unbuffed you reach the 54 DEX jump.Dretras/Taytras axes are the best choice
AVERAGE STR SWORD BUILD
STR XXX
DEX 66

This seem to be the cookie butter build in those days. Using two dretras and a recorn set, you can solo at 100% aspd (10% from dretras - 20% from recorn and 12.5% from beserk). Nice, isnt it?

DEX SWORD BUILD
STR XXX
DEX 96

This was the cookie butter in the v5 times, due to the fact there werent lv60+ greenies and CW gear was HELLA expensive. With this build you can solo with a blue set but you will be ~ slow killer. Its true, this build is really cheap because it dont require green set, but your killing speed will be half compared to a average str build. i lol'd with those old players that had that build xDD.

PURE DEX

DEX XXX

I cant see the point unless in aoeing,Yes, you'll have a nice critical rate and a nice block rate, but you will hit 400 for all the life.

AoE Build

STA 80-100
DEX XXX

A lot of people will say? OMG BLADE AOEING? IT SUX!!!!111
It doesent, Blade has a high base block rate, and AoE power increase with dex for them. Mix the two things and you'll have a really strong aoe and a extremly high block rate. It works just from 70+ (level 65 AoE is so suxor that is just a waste of points), but I suggest to start from 75. Using historic axes and einy set, you will have an HUGE amount of HP with 80 STA, so if you want, decrease it as you want. I know that blade kill so fast that they could kill the same amount of monsters as an aoer does, but if you are bored of 1vs1ing, why not test it? =P

Added (2008-12-29, 5:07 Pm)
equipment:

Blades can choose lots of equips. This is not just a Green technical description, but even some suggestions about which equipment to be bought or how to use it ;3

Armors

Recron/Rescorn Set ~ Lv60 Mercenary Set -> 3/4 HP+15%, 4/4 Aspd+20%

This set is ~ pretty sexy. The 20% aspd bonus is lovely that allows str blade to put more dex and allows dex blade to solo totally.

Einy/Akan Set ~ Lv75 Blade Set -> 3/4 STR+10, 4/4 HP+15%

Uhm ~ worst blade set,+10 STR is nice but paying 45M for the suit that gives 15% HP is a total waste of money. A seplint suit water upgraded does the same job and cost 43 million less. If you can afford the 4/4 just take it, but if you arent THAT rich simply skip that. ;3

Dayst/Dest Set ~ Lv90 Set -> 3/4 Critical+15% 4/4 DEX+5

Your PvM set until 120, definitvely. That set + 2*Angel axe -> LOVE. Due to the fact you are using the set for a LONG time, take 4/4. If you need money when you hit 90 to upgrade axes/sword/set, there are some very nice Redykon suid +8 +16% atk rate at a really nice price ( I personally saw a +8 redi +12% atk rate for 100M, sweet). You simply cant miss it. +6 it AT LEAST, +8 is a must, +10 is the love.

Blain/Virain Set ~ Lv105 Alternative Set -> 3/4 HP+15% 4/4 Ranged Block +15% Melee Block +15%
Best PvP set ever, obliviosly. Blocks help you vs Bj (40% from pan, 15% from vlain, 12% master cats -> bj wont hit you ;|) and in PvM is nice to level with coz helps in blocking hits in rage, that hurts a lot. Hp are nice too.

Shanetra Set ~ Clockworks Female Set -> Helm Aspd+3%, Suit aspd+7%, Boots Hit20%, Gaunts Hit+18%
This is the perfect CW set for melee fighters. Boots are perfect if you dont want to +8 your set but you have to be female and ~ Boots are EXPENSIVE. To combine it with dayst set you need the suit to get the crit rate, which is not cheap. Up to you. Other bonus arent that good for blades, recorn give more aspd and hit rate is not a must until level 90.

Shamutra set ~ Clockworks Male Set -> Helm DEF+50, Suit DEF+80, Boots HP+150 Gauntlets HP+100

Aoer set. Simply ignore it for bonuses, unless you are an AoE blade: a smart alternative to Recorn in 70-75, but when you hit 75 you have to choose between the extra def and the extra hp from Einy set: up to you. The hat looks hawt <3

Added (2008-12-29, 5:07 Pm)
Weapons

Guardian Sword ~ Level 60 Green ~ STA+5 DEX+5
Dretras are way out better. +10 DEX +10 STA < +10% aspd and +40% Hit.

Guardian Axe ~ Level 60 Green ~ Reflect Damage +5% DEF+20
|: HAve only higher atk rate than CW axe. Bonus are disgusting.

Dretra Sword ~ Level 60 CW Weapon ~ Hit+20% Aspd+5%
Sweet bonuses. The huge hit rate bonus let high str blades the chance to kill with a +3 set and the aspd bonus is simply aweseome ~ the weapons for the solo blade at level 60. Strong! :3

Taytra Ax ~ Level 60 CW Axe ~ DEF+20 Hit+20%
Defence is sheet, Hit is awesome. Low dex ax build -> 2*taytra axes. Cant you afford a +6 set at 75? Simply keep using one of those ax, damage dont drop that much. Hella cheap too, so you can try to obtain a +4 +4 weapon w/o spros without losing a lot of money.

Historic Sword ~ Level 75 Green Sword ~ STR+5 Critical+7%
Such a nice sword. The best sword talking about bonuses, +10 STR is loveable and the 14% critical rate make you smell the lv90 critical boost ~ and have a nice look too XD

Historic Ax ~ Level 75 Green Ax ~ Aspd +7% Hp+20%
If you arent used to tank a lot of monester of not used in fooding when you enter in mines, those are your weps. 40% Hp helps really a lot. And aspd bonus is good too. The perfect weapon for the AoE blade too.

Angels Sword ~ Lv90 Green Sword ~ Hp+15% Aspd+10%
Uhm. Compared to the level 90 ax are nothing, but those little sword are nice to tank CW :3 And aspd bonus is nice to giant with -> Perfect sword to giant hunt.

Angels Ax ~ Level 90 Green Ax ~ Critical+20% DEX+7
With those little jewels, the blade becomes a little bj. That hits double. :]
With those weps, the blade become a REAL grind machine. 55% critical of bonus with the dayst set is really FTW. Those weapons ~ cost like hell. Needless to say. Save money and upgrade those little glaph killers :3

Legendary Golden Sword ~ Level 105 Green Sword ~ Hit+10%, Aspd+15%
Nice to giant hunt , nothing more to say.

Legendary Golden Ax ~ Level 105 Green Ax ~ Critical +20% Damage of Critical+40%
<3. The second most powerful weapon in the whole game. Damage is DIVINE, and killing speed is definitively uber. +10 it and dont complain. This little golden weapon allow you to solo CW in about half an hour with link. Every thing in PvP (unless is full sta :S) you will crit will barely DIE.

Added (2008-12-29, 5:08 Pm)
Jewels
Mighteer +1 -> Your main priority when you get 60 is to have at least the lv60 green set (with weps) and two mighteers. 200 damage boost up your damage as nothing does at your level.
Strente+1 -> Not a priority, but 10 STR more each ring is enjoyable at level 58.
Gore+x-> Gore+2 is more than enough, you dont rally need a gore+6. =P
only such a str/dmg jewels

Special thankies to:
-Flyfh, that allowed me to write a guide =3
-kayuta from lawolf server that he recommended things.
and srry for the so many post that i had to do to post this guide
enjoy ;D

ReikaDate: Friday, 2009-01-02, 10:13 PM | Message # 2
Level 1
Group: Creative Member
Really nice, Thank you for taking your time to do this - and for sharing it.

aznmgcs88Date: Saturday, 2009-03-07, 3:02 AM | Message # 3
Vagrant
wowzers(lolz) u hit every thing ^.^ nice keep up with the good work (my ign is aznmgcs88)

djonidjoDate: Wednesday, 2009-03-11, 11:59 PM | Message # 4
Vagrant
Love you, but maybe you can put prices at the Equiptment+Weapons, THANKS!

bergmuisDate: Thursday, 2009-03-12, 10:56 PM | Message # 5
Level 5
Group: Creative Member
it's a nice guide

only i have one thing:

Strente+1 and Mighteer+1 arn't availeble any more
Strente+1 is now Vigor +9 and mighteer+1 is Demol Earring+12

[Artemis]LadyNL [Hero Jester](Creative Guild Leader)
[Goddess]xXLadyBladeXx [Hero Blade ~50 Rebirths~]
[Queen]xXLadyRMXx [Hero Ringmaster]

Forum » Classes » Mercenary/Knight/Blade » well this is my guide ;D
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024