uhhhh how about something even simpler then that??
1. run FFH in windowed mode (then adjust the resolution so it doesn't take up space or if you want it to cover more of the screen)
2. Pull out ITunes or Windows Media Player.
3. Make a playlist (with all the songs you want, run it on random and repeat if you so desire...)
4. Minimize and run either one in compact mode to reduce memory usage.... and...
5. walah~!! your done... no need to change any files just play your music player program beside the game and your pretty much good to go. (unless you have an ancient PC, in which case... you should (if you so desire, I'm not forcing you) throw it out of a window, smash it with a baseball bat (metal is preferred so you don't hurt yourself), throw the pieces into a ditch, throw a stick of dynamic into said ditch, proceed to bury it as fast as you can, Kaboom!, and your done.) If you have the said Ancient PC..... you should seriously look into buying a new PC... or upgrade if your too attached to your old one... (and when I say Ancient.... I mean a computer that can't run a game without shutting itself down, or something throwing 5-10 fps at you.)