Saturday, 2024-05-04, 4:08 AM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Face to face. - Page 12 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Fly For Hero » Picture Room » Face to face. (Put up your photo here. =D)
Face to face.
SeerDate: Saturday, 2009-05-30, 4:39 PM | Message # 166
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
Hi all :), I'm kinda new to the whole Flyff private server scene ;)..
If anyone wanna let me know any important info that I need to be aware of? smile

Feel free to F/R me on it Called Zee surprised ..

Love x

GalofigusDate: Saturday, 2009-05-30, 6:29 PM | Message # 167
Angel
welcome, kinda a weird place to post a welcome message but anyways enjoy ur stay here

AilynDate: Friday, 2009-06-05, 1:12 AM | Message # 168
Level 15
Retro girl has come o_o. on the left.

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv270/ailynx3/valenyo.png

GalofigusDate: Friday, 2009-06-05, 5:43 AM | Message # 169
Angel
biggrin going to have to start a challenge for u Ailyn, try to not look cute in a picture lol

AilynDate: Friday, 2009-06-05, 6:12 PM | Message # 170
Level 15
so easy.

GalofigusDate: Friday, 2009-06-05, 6:21 PM | Message # 171
Angel
get ur but into chat missie i got a question to ask you and i have your SOTW prize to give

PhantomXIIIDate: Saturday, 2009-06-06, 4:53 AM | Message # 172
Bloody
Group: Head Moderator
Quote (Galofigus)
going to have to start a challenge for u Ailyn, try to not look cute in a picture lol

It comes to her naturally. Doing otherwise will cause her to be unnatural. Do you want THAT? DO YOU!? HUH!?!?

GalofigusDate: Saturday, 2009-06-06, 6:23 AM | Message # 173
Angel
Quote (PhantomXIII)
Do you want THAT? DO YOU!? HUH!?!?

cry
dont hurt me -curls up in a ball in the corner-

AilynDate: Sunday, 2009-07-12, 4:33 PM | Message # 174
Level 15
Well since the other link is broke and a lot of people asked for a pic without make-up in xat, here it is. Its kinda old tho, but it has almost no makeup >.>

Message edited by Ailyn - Sunday, 2009-07-12, 5:06 PM

GodHadesDate: Sunday, 2009-07-12, 4:37 PM | Message # 175
GOD
Group: Blocked
If you're looking straight, why is your head turned? Why are you kissing the air? DAMN YOU WOMEN AND YOUR CONFUSING POSES D:<

Lovely pics though :3

P.S. Humpback (:

P.S.S BREASTS

AilynDate: Sunday, 2009-07-12, 5:06 PM | Message # 176
Level 15
There i changed it. D:

GodHadesDate: Sunday, 2009-07-12, 5:14 PM | Message # 177
GOD
D: WTF.
I think you have misinterpreted my comment.
Please allow me to reinstate my previous statement in a mannerly fashion as it is obvious that it might have been somewhat distastful and offensive.

*Clears throat and puts on monocle*
My, my, what exquisite mammary glands your DNA has constructed. You would, indeed, make a fine receptacle for my mobile DNA containers. Please allow me to court you in a proper mammalian fashion to which you can understand my instinctal intent. I do so wish to place you gently upon your patellas, place your femurs 3/4 of a yard apart and proceed to insert... Well I shant go much further as there are innocent eyes that wonder these threads. But I do hope you clearly understand my intentions and I hope they bring you a delightful satisfaction. You are a fine specimen at that and such a precious and fragile creature should be bathed in pleasure and handled with care. I wish to provide you with such service and care in turn for instinctal relief, of course. Such defined high quality DNA should not be tainted with silly little boys who wear feminine pants, eyeliner, and listen to hawthorne heights. Such DNA needs to be perfected with no other than my own of course. I hope you deeply consider the offer I have bestowed upon you, with such great honor as it is, and make the correct and ONLY valid decision - which is to BIRTH MY SPAWN. :3

Please take care my lovely, and do reply quickly for I eagerly await your response.

AilynDate: Sunday, 2009-07-12, 5:27 PM | Message # 178
Level 15
you left me speechless. o_o'' wth hades.

PhantomXIIIDate: Sunday, 2009-07-12, 5:32 PM | Message # 179
Bloody
Group: Head Moderator
Ailyn looks very pretty and cute -- with/without make-up. happy

GodHadesDate: Sunday, 2009-07-12, 5:36 PM | Message # 180
GOD
*shifts monocle*

I apologize again my dear. Perhaps my offer was a bit bold, but I am known for my audacity. SHould you prefer we court in an inefficient manner then? I speak, of course, of the traditional way that society blindly follows - sexual hints thrown frequently around, dashed with a bit of flirting, then proceeded by a six month "dating" period in which we call eachother by common nicknames - sweety, honey, sweetheart. Then we proceed with another 6 months of increasingly insulting arguements in which I then propose and 3-4 months later we wed. I do say, it's a bit outdated, don't you agree? But I suppose it does add to the excitement - the chase - the tease. WHich ever way you decide, I will be fine with. Please reply quickly. :3

Forum » Fly For Hero » Picture Room » Face to face. (Put up your photo here. =D)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024