Saturday, 2024-05-18, 10:20 PM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Fly for Hero Beta - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Old Threads » Fly for Hero Beta (This thread will be updated with new information.)
Fly for Hero Beta
PhantomXIIIDate: Saturday, 2009-09-19, 9:46 AM | Message # 1
Bloody
Group: Head Moderator
Greetings from Winnie.

As quite a few of you may now know, Admin and staff has provided us with a new lag-free beta server to play on.

This topic is to serve as a hub for people to put in CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM and to offer REALISTIC SUGGESTIONS for Fly for Hero Beta. Should you also encounter and bugs or glitches in-game, please report it here and describe it the best you can

From what I can gather, there is absolutely no lag at all and pretty much has a 24/7 up-time.

The beta server is independent of the "normal" FlyFH. Ergo, the User CP is NOT COMPATIBLE with FlyFH Beta.

The rates are 30x, but the drops are better. There is a balance of drops between penya food/FP/MP pots, weapons, armor, cards, Moons, Suns, jewelery, questies, etc..

We have in-game Buff Pang! I love that guy. He will give you maxed buffs (RM buffs excluded). Just click on him. happy

ALL quests are working at 100%. Yes, when you reach level 15, you must do the quest for it. Yes, when you reach level 60, you must do the quest for it. You want to tackle Lord Bang and get the Entanale Sword, ~ 300k penya and some Exp.? Do Luda's quest. Yes, I'm quite ecstatic about the quests.

Lastly, you can use Vagrant skills. YOU CAN USE VAGRANT SKILLS!

Please check the main site for information as well.

Edited By Hana :

DOWNLOAD

Download at flyforhero.net downloads page

Drag flyff.exe into flyff folder and patch.

REGISTER

To register follow this link Register For BETA

Do not use any symbols or capital letters for your username or password!

HanaDate: Saturday, 2009-09-19, 10:45 AM | Message # 2
Head Mod
Just to add on, I would like to request players to post minor/major bugs they find in the Beta server.

Thank you for your cooperation smile

IGN : Hana, Senna, Liane.

HGM of FlyFH.

Proud Clan Master of whatever.

markjo12Date: Saturday, 2009-09-19, 2:15 PM | Message # 3
Vagrant
Group: Creative Member
love it

[PIMP]allstar23 ( 5x rebirth Blade)
[GOLDDIGGER]McLoVeME(Hero Psy)
GodlyLove(Hero Jester)
allstar23(hero knight)

HanaDate: Saturday, 2009-09-19, 5:00 PM | Message # 4
Head Mod
The old flyforhero server has now been taking down. From now on everything is going to be based on the Beta server.
The website has been changed, control panels will not work , upgrade system down, donation system down (However you can still donate and gain items, just pm me when you have done so)

We have a new patcher which everyone should download at http://flyforhero.net downloads page. A new register page for which you need to register a new account to enter Beta server [4 accounts per IP].

Wipe old server
As for the old server data, im afraid its impossible for us to transfer your accounts and charaters to the new server [Based on different databases] .
Donators
We thank the donators alot for their contributions, im afraid we wont be able to transfer points or donators items due to us not have sufficient logs and the old donation system is being taking down to be worked on for a better system. Your compensation is a better server with much more stability and a whole lot more features.

Thanks for everyone who supported, now our server must move on..

By Dex

IGN : Hana, Senna, Liane.

HGM of FlyFH.

Proud Clan Master of whatever.

PhantomXIIIDate: Saturday, 2009-09-19, 7:35 PM | Message # 5
Bloody
Quote (Hana)
Donators
We thank the donators alot for their contributions, im afraid we wont be able to transfer points or donators items due to us not have sufficient logs and the old donation system is being taking down to be worked on for a better system. Your compensation is a better server with much more stability and a whole lot more features.

Thank you Dex and the staff for working hard in bringing us this new and stable server. I'm not complaining (although I may need to adjust my build since donations are brought back with the new system XD).

Quote (markjo12)
love it

That's good to hear mate, but please elaborate a bit more on the reasons.

It's these kind of posts I want to avoid seeing in this topic.

lordpersonDate: Saturday, 2009-09-19, 7:43 PM | Message # 6
Level 10
Group: Fly For Hero Player
I'll also try to look out for bugs IG, but I won't be able to get on much during the week because of marching band(u can laugh at me just not in the forum topic)

PhantomXIIIDate: Saturday, 2009-09-19, 9:57 PM | Message # 7
Bloody
Question: How will the donation work now?

IvoDate: Sunday, 2009-09-20, 0:47 AM | Message # 8
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
Account Created Successfully happy jippy
wrong id dry ....

and i think i did every thing in correct way... and try it several times.... by creating account new wink and he schom me allways the same seccessfully created massage.. for the same id Oo... and ingame wrong id wacko

AdminDate: Sunday, 2009-09-20, 1:16 AM | Message # 9
Admin of FFH
Group: Administrators
Quote (Ivo)
Question: How will the donation work now?

We have made a temporary donation solution atm which is once someone donates, I will contact them [Or they can contact me] to arange to get their items ingame. Check the donate page for more details.

PhantomXIIIDate: Sunday, 2009-09-20, 2:54 AM | Message # 10
Bloody
Quote (Admin)
We have made a temporary donation solution atm which is once someone donates, I will contact them [Or they can contact me] to arange to get their items ingame. Check the donate page for more details.

Thank you Dex. Heh, that's a pretty awesome little page. X3

Quote (Ivo)
Account Created Successfully happy jippy
wrong id dry ....

and i think i did every thing in correct way... and try it several times.... by creating account new wink and he schom me allways the same seccessfully created massage.. for the same id Oo... and ingame wrong id wacko

Please make sure that your desired log-in ID and password does not contain any CAPITAL letters or symbols.

AdminDate: Sunday, 2009-09-20, 12:38 PM | Message # 11
Admin of FFH
Group: Administrators
Azria tickets have been fixed.

PhantomXIIIDate: Friday, 2009-09-25, 3:41 AM | Message # 12
Bloody
Topic has been sticked.

Added (2009-09-24, 11:37 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Fly for Hero Beta servers are down until further notice.

The server was hacked and accounts were wiped from the database. Please stand by.

Added (2009-09-25, 3:41 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Fly for Hero Beta is finished.

Topic closed.

Forum » General » Old Threads » Fly for Hero Beta (This thread will be updated with new information.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024