Friday, 2024-04-19, 8:10 AM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Fear's GM/Forum Moderator Application - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Fly For Hero » Staff Applications » Fear's GM/Forum Moderator Application
Fear's GM/Forum Moderator Application
FearDate: Sunday, 2009-12-06, 7:58 AM | Message # 1
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
Name:: Rafael Espejo

Sex:: Male

Languages:: Spanish And English

Experience:: I have been forum moderator and GM on some Flyff servers and I have also been these on some GunZ servers that were somewhat popular. I am also a moderator on a runescape private server which isn't very popular but it works fine and has decent players.

What can I bring to the server:: I can merge us with other servers so a more diverse community can grow and prosper which will in turn increase your donations.

My Views/Important Information:: I currently attend Florida International University studying Criminal Justice. This major gives me an advantage over some other applications because I can find my way around problems and punish the "criminal". I am also free to help all players at any time and reduce hackers simply by hunting them down for 1 hour or so of my game time. I will gladly enforce the rules without hesitation so that we can have a hack-free commune. I believe that if a person were to mistakingly break the rules they should be given a second chance with a warning, however, if said person were to continue this ruthless action then I will ban, all though, if this were to continue then that will result in an IP ban. If someone were to be bothering another fellow staff member after the staff member has plainly laid out that they are busy and that they should ask at another time and the person continues to bother or beg the staff member, whomever it may be, should be authorized with a warning or statement of some authority. I will listen to players of higher staff rank and members who have been a staff member longer than I have. I am also completely familiar with the rules/controls/ and commands of a GM. I know my way around a Forum and what should be stickied, locked, moved, removed, and if the person should be banned or not

When Will I Be On:: I can be on at certain key points throughout the day depending on my schedule and how busy I am. If I have the chance to get on I will without hesitation.

Why I Believe I Should Be Picked:: I believe the server will benefit from me being ForumMod/GM because of the fact that I am a strict and fun player. I am only strict when it comes to my job seeing that I am somewhat of a perfectionist.

Country/District/State/City:: USA;Florida;Miami;MiamiDade

If you choose not to accept me as a GM I would understand but if you think I have potential as a Forum Moderator I will gladly take that position. If you choose not to accept me as any of the said "campaigns" I would understand.

@Support if you think I have a shot.

Regards, Rafael.

wintxzDate: Saturday, 2010-02-27, 11:38 AM | Message # 2
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
application denied.

firebenderjayDate: Saturday, 2010-02-27, 1:56 PM | Message # 3
TROLL
Group: Head Moderator
Quote (wintxz)
application denied.

Who are you Mr. 1 post? o.o
I lol'd though.

Just shush u face...

FalosDate: Sunday, 2010-02-28, 0:58 AM | Message # 4
Ninja
Group: Gold Donator
Perfectionists for the win. Why do anything at all if you're not willing to do it at the best of your abilities rite? tongue

Oh and by the way I don't think you will get the job Dex is a GM hator dry too much hatorade tongue

Message edited by Falos - Sunday, 2010-02-28, 1:00 AM

IngeniusDate: Sunday, 2010-02-28, 2:28 AM | Message # 5
Vagrant
Group: Blocked
>Dex is a GM hator

Paranoid is more like it.

7thNemesisDate: Sunday, 2010-02-28, 3:05 AM | Message # 6
Level 10
Group: Creative Member
lold.

Forum » Fly For Hero » Staff Applications » Fear's GM/Forum Moderator Application
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024