Velocity GM Application
VelocityDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 9:39 AM | Message # 1
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
Name:
Jimmy "Velocity"

Toronto Canada GMT -5

A few things about yourself:

Well been playing flyff about 3/4 years now so basically i know almost everything about the world of flyff. i started playing at Eflyff Glaphan cluster made friends level with them and yeah i had fun but sadly i got bored because leveling is so slow and it will take like forever to be a HERO its EFAIL. So decided to take a break and look for another RPG game and found Cabal online played it for like a month or so then got bored again found fame stayed there for like a year or more i think. I've been a dedicated flyffer eversince but when they shutdown Desc(where my cluster is) felt so sad because there goes my effort, time and my items pooof gone so decided to quit fame and trying to look for another server at that i asked some friends for a nice server then here comes a cool friend of mine(not gonna say his name his a fag) referred this awsome server so yeah now im here.

Why should we hire you?:

You should hire me because i got all the requirements that you need for a game master. I speak fluent English.Well my native language is vietnames but ever since we migrated here in u.s we need to speak English at school so yeah learned English pretty fast. Im a dedicated flyffer so basically im active almost everytime and know almost everything ingame tried every class and builds and did alot of things just to understand how the game works and guess what i did pretty well and now im confident to do what ever i do ingame because as i said i know almost everything now that i think would be the reason why you guys should hire me. If i got the chance to be a GM i would give my 100% to help the server and community.

How much are you active (Give some times & days):

Well i can go 7hrs/day during weekdays and for weekends maybe about 11-13hrs/day. Well not all indicated hours ill go on my GM char maybe ill do it 70/30 70% on my GM char and 30% on my alt char. Im going 70% on my GM character to help and of course to watch our server from hackers ill do some events too when im on and the other 30% is on my alt when i got bored and got nothing to do i need some playing time too you know and guys just to make sure to all of you every time im on im gonna make sure that ill do all my best to serve you my fellow HERO flyffers.

What is your experience as a GM (If you have any):

Well i have been a gm for some private server like flyforbeam and Monsterflyff, but needed both was majorly hacked. Oh and Yes, and if i would get hired it would be my 3rd GM work and i believe i will do great.

What is your experience in-game:

Well been playing for like 3/4 years and if ill rate myself on experience i would say 9/10 so basically i know almost everything. I made a 9* blade on Eflyff(Glaphan), 1**- M on x6 cluster of fame and All hero classes on x25 cluster Pre wipe on fame.

What do you think you can bring to Flyforhero in-game:

Well i can bring my 100% to help and do whatever it takes to help the server/community. Do some events, help the newbies to feel welcome by helping them w/ job quest and builds etc etc and do everything i can for the server and give 100% effort on it.

How well do you work with people:

I can work well in a group or just by myself. Im more effective when working in a group where in all of us share our ideas then make it as one. More ideas better results and also when working on a group i always make sure to myself that i contribute something for the success of the group. " something is better than nothing " .

Have you worked as a GM for any other private server?:

yes, i have worked for flyforbeam and monsterflyff but if i get hired, this will be my 3rd gm job and ill know i will do great in this p server also.

Do you know any of the staff?:

No, i just started playing today but if i get hired, i would be pleased to meet all of the gm and get to know them better.

My first GM event would be. . . . ( if )

Event :
One of a kind! hmmm maybe you guys are wondering how, what, when etc etc well here we go!

Instructions :
a player should bring me one of the following green weapons 15/30/45/60/75/90/105 where in weapons should be one of a kind. That easy but it would be hella fun [ex. 15(Bow of Accuracy) / 30(Bow of Spirit) / 45(flaming bow) / 60(Gbow) / 75(Hbow) / 90(Abow) / 105(LGB)]

Price :
price would be a Bloody ofcourse if you gave me bows(15/30/45/60/75/90/105) youll get a chance to choose B bow so basically it all depends on what you will give me and if they give me all the green weapon for axe they will get a b axe for the prize.

Well thats all for now guys thank you for reading!
- Velocity

Message edited by Velocity - Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 7:43 PM

Forum » Fly For Hero » Staff Applications » Velocity GM Application
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024