Friday, 2024-05-17, 2:00 PM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Bug Abuse is NOT Tolerated - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Fly For Hero » General » Bug Abuse is NOT Tolerated (No freebie warnings -- ban-hammer.)
Bug Abuse is NOT Tolerated
kutjDate: Saturday, 2009-05-30, 9:02 PM | Message # 1
Level 1
Group: Fly For Hero Player
guys, what do you think of this:

Hello, my IGname is DutchRythm.

This is the situation: I started playing flyfh 4or5 days ago, and i didnt read all the rules and stuff on the forum.
Now i did a relog for buffs, i came back and i had 1 hit ko.
I was in the red meteo area and i saw a guy killing it so i helped him (it needed only 25 hits or something.)
Now he logged out and told about me on the forum.
10 minutes later i had an ID block.
I think this is unfair because:
1. I'm very new and didnt know about this bug.
2. i thought it would'nt have any use because i thought the server would reboot in a minute, becasue this happend before 2 times.
3. the guy just want a reward or something like it
4. im not the only one who has this bug (i wont call names)
5. When the guy told me its bannable (what i didnt k new) i relogged again so i hadnt got bad intentions.
6. its like ur walking on the street and a stranger gives you 50 bucks, 3 minutes later you realize its been stolen and you throw it away (its like this, really)

i send this to admin but he thinks i am abusing the bug and i want to make clear i really didnt/wont/wasnt.

could you guys discuss this?

Added (2009-05-30, 8:48 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
and i think this is really unfair cuz i was like clueless and the guy reported me i think just wants rewards...

Added (2009-05-30, 8:56 Pm)
i also think that dex is wrong this time (no offense btw.)

Added (2009-05-30, 9:02 Pm)
o and dex if u read this is it a 3day or a 1week ban?

Message edited by kutj - Saturday, 2009-05-30, 9:38 PM

AdminDate: Saturday, 2009-05-30, 9:06 PM | Message # 2
Admin of FFH
Group: Administrators
unlucks, get caught using 1 hit bug / attack bug and its a forever ban on that account no exceptions.

For people who dont wanna end up like this.

Kill a normal mob first when you log in to see if you are bugged, dont jump in and kill a red meteo.

kutjDate: Saturday, 2009-05-30, 9:42 PM | Message # 3
Level 1
then could you get me my old stuff to my new char missrythm cus i dont want to end up with nothing it is rlly stupid and you know it you are just acting silly about this and want to make it a warning for others but you know its not fair.

Added (2009-05-30, 9:15 Pm)
o yes and i mean like what is like 1 ban for you what the difference if you unbann me? i would like to know...

Added (2009-05-30, 9:21 Pm)
and i didnt jumped in to kill a red meteo i was in the area there... and im new how should i know you should check first im getting to get pissed, like if you give me 3 hours i can also give you a pictere with the one who reported me says i like this bug....

Added (2009-05-30, 9:42 Pm)
any cool admin contact me, please

PhantomXIIIDate: Sunday, 2009-05-31, 4:00 AM | Message # 4
Bloody
Group: Head Moderator
Sorry, because you seem like a nice person.

It's Admin's/Dex's rules because he owns the place. If you feel that justice was not served, it would be in your best interests to join another community.

Refuting a bannable offense is not a wise choice. Admin/Dex must remain impartial and so he bans anyone suspected of cheating. This courtesy is extended to beginner/verteran players alike.

People learn from experience and you must know the rules first before attempting to bend them. In this case, you were unaware and this rude awakening should teach you otherwise. Take it as a lesson to read the rules in and around the Fly for Hero community, because every place is different. The penalty held for any particular offence in-game varies between private servers. You may get warnings or an outright ban.

Good luck.

GalofigusDate: Sunday, 2009-05-31, 5:36 AM | Message # 5
Angel
sorry to hear about the perma ban, just be lucky it wasnt an ip ban aswell

HanaDate: Sunday, 2009-05-31, 7:36 AM | Message # 6
Head Mod
Don't let this small issue deter you from playing FlyFH . Since you already played 4-5 days, you are concidered pretty experienced already. I'm sure you can regain your items back in less then 4 days.

IGN : Hana, Senna, Liane.

HGM of FlyFH.

Proud Clan Master of whatever.

eberDate: Sunday, 2009-05-31, 8:47 AM | Message # 7
Level 15
just to be clear, was red meteo the first thing he killed and was he warned before being reported? i couldnt find the report in the usual place so I'm sure i dont have all the facts, but to me i dont think someone should be banned after just one mob. You can't always tell if you have it without killing something. Just my 2cents though.

Message edited by eber - Sunday, 2009-05-31, 8:48 AM

GalofigusDate: Sunday, 2009-05-31, 11:33 AM | Message # 8
Angel
story was, they logged in, saw someone killing red meteo so they decided to help out unaware of the bug, red meteo was the 1st and last thing they killed with the 1 hit bug, after killing it the other guy said you will be reported for using the 1 hit bug and reported, this person got no exp or items so in my opinion there innocent, but we cant make excuses otherwise even people using it to kill and get 100 lvls could appeal and say they had no idea.

kutjDate: Sunday, 2009-05-31, 3:58 PM | Message # 9
Level 1
yes, too bad...... but the guy who reported me then is a *$*@$$^%$#**......

sooo... can any1 help me ingame (i have the name DutchRythm again) because i dont feel like lvling again....

HanaDate: Sunday, 2009-05-31, 4:02 PM | Message # 10
Head Mod
Quote (kutj)
but the guy who reported me then is a *$*@$$^%$#**......

Sorry, but he's just doing his job as a player. Maybe you should stick around the chat and forums more often
to read about the rules. Ignorance is not an option.

IGN : Hana, Senna, Liane.

HGM of FlyFH.

Proud Clan Master of whatever.

kutjDate: Sunday, 2009-05-31, 4:31 PM | Message # 11
Level 1
hana, i want to donate for the blu package but where can i spend my points on? i cant find anything about that

GalofigusDate: Sunday, 2009-05-31, 5:11 PM | Message # 12
Angel
in game, click start then up to premium items then into flyff shop, login there and choose a character then buy what you want, items appear in bank, if you didnt recieve the items pm admin in the forums and he will fix it

AdminDate: Sunday, 2009-05-31, 5:48 PM | Message # 13
Admin of FFH
Group: Administrators
Quote (Galofigus)
in game, click start then up to premium items then into flyff shop, login there and choose a character then buy what you want, items appear in bank, if you didnt recieve the items pm admin in the forums and he will fix it

wrong.. didnt anyone see the new website with the point shop there? dry

GalofigusDate: Sunday, 2009-05-31, 6:17 PM | Message # 14
Angel
<-- cant donate so goes by the old way :P i shall go learn now and correct myself then

Forum » Fly For Hero » General » Bug Abuse is NOT Tolerated (No freebie warnings -- ban-hammer.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024