Friday, 2024-05-17, 1:14 PM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Whats Your Favorite Thing That Should Be On This Server? - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Fly For Hero » General » Whats Your Favorite Thing That Should Be On This Server? (Pick One)
Whats Your Favorite Thing That Should Be On This Server?
Whats Your Favorite?
1. Cs Pets For Sale In Shops For 100m [ 2 ] [14.29%]
2. Awakenings Available On All Items (Helm,Gloves,Boots) [ 3 ] [21.43%]
3. Lvl 15\30\45\60 Green Sets Available In Shops [ 3 ] [21.43%]
4. Sun's\Moon's Available In Shops [ 1 ] [7.14%]
5. Forsakenn Tower [ 2 ] [14.29%]
6. Free Azria [ 1 ] [7.14%]
7. Penya Rate Increased By 25x [ 1 ] [7.14%]
8. Experience Rate 2xRain Event For A Weekend [ 1 ] [7.14%]
Poll has expired - Wednesday, 2009-11-11, 5:00 AM
Answers total: 14
ImNotFake0991Date: Wednesday, 2009-11-04, 5:00 AM | Message # 1
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
If You Have A Different One Let Us All Know!

firebenderjayDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-04, 10:48 AM | Message # 2
TROLL
Group: Head Moderator
hmm, you can't really compare the things in your poll. Awakening on every part and Forsaken Tower are based on the version of flyff you got. We're on v11 atm so we cannot add them, but we'll get v14 soon so that will bring us Awakening on every part and Forsaken Tower.

Free azria tickets doesn't really sound like a good idea, it would destroy the economy. If everyone would be able to go azria, everyone would just go farm there and get a lot of penya. It would also would become very busy there, so you'll run into trouble with too much players in the same area. Besides, we got azria tickets in shop now, they're 15mil (7days) and 25mil (15days).

I don't think it's necessary to increase the penya rate, azria drops great penya and is also good to lvl. Maybe increase the penya rate outside of azria, that might be a good idea for the new players to get money faster.

2x exp rain event has already been done, the first week the server has been up there was x2 exp (so x60 instead of x30), which lasted for one whole week (18 October till 25 October. You can get rain for one day by donating a certain amount of money, ask Dex how much that is. I also think we'll get some fun events when v14 gets on.

Lvl 15\30\45\60 Green Sets Available In Shops. Also not a good idea, it might seem hard to get them now, but with a growing population, it gets easier and easier to get the greens you need. You also can create a thread in the Buying/Selling/Trading section of the forum, there you can post what you're selling and buying.

Sun's\Moon's Available In Shops. Also not a good idea, the dungeons in Flaris and SM and azria drop a lot of sunstones and moonstones. If you don't feel like hunting them, you can buy them from players, they're very cheap now, about 1mil each.

Cs Pets For Sale In Shops For 100m. Dex will be adding cs pets in the shop when we get in the top3 of both voting sites (gtop100 and topofgames). You can vote by going to flyforhero.net and click "vote for us". And ofcourse you can buy it from the cash shop, they're very cheap, 3.6pounds.

I will vote for Awakenings on all itmes, because I'm excited to see that in v14.

Just shush u face...

PhantomXIIIDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-04, 5:56 PM | Message # 3
Bloody
Group: Head Moderator
This thread's fun. I'd definitely go for the awakening on all items, but that's featured anyways in v14.

Wasting thread space, are you? Ha ha. ;3

Forum » Fly For Hero » General » Whats Your Favorite Thing That Should Be On This Server? (Pick One)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024