Friday, 2024-03-29, 6:59 PM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Suggestion Base on what happen this past few days!! - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Fly For Hero Site » Suggestions » Suggestion Base on what happen this past few days!!
Suggestion Base on what happen this past few days!!
BK201kolaiDate: Saturday, 2010-03-13, 2:15 PM | Message # 1
Gaurdian
Group: whatever Member
Suggestion Base on what happen this past few days!! Dex just a suggestion why dont you throw a exp event and drop event or all the FFH People because Every
one is Suggesting on a exp event and drop because of the rollback and what happen in the past few days people think that our server and gm is doing nothing on it! To make up for the Player who played the game!!! happy just for the people who play the game who want to came back form the roll back!! thanks!!!! i hope dex will think so some thing to make up for the people!!! who play the game!!! bye

I Love My blade and razor!
THE NOOB Knight Ripmylove

reignDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-17, 10:47 AM | Message # 2
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
above is good idea!

so we can also make up for the EXP.
GM Dex, can you also make in game events?

hide and seek Bring me? for the prize i suggest a CS item.

AkiraMinakoDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-17, 10:51 PM | Message # 3
Level 5
Group: Fly For Hero Player
I have to say....for suggestions...Dex has a life....but it would be nice if he would consider hosting a few events weekly or something with nice prizes ^^ just to kinda get the server to attract more people and stuff

BK201kolaiDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-17, 11:13 PM | Message # 4
Gaurdian
Group: whatever Member
above is good idea!
so we can also make up for the EXP.
GM Dex, can you also make in game events?

hide and seek Bring me? for the prize i suggest a CS item.

i think dex is busy and can't host an event!

I have to say....for suggestions...Dex has a life....but it would be nice if he would consider hosting a few events weekly or something with nice prizes ^^ just to kinda get the server to attract more people and stuff

welll yea your right akira dex has is own life and his a busy man! dry i hope many player will come to play this game again! sad

I Love My blade and razor!
THE NOOB Knight Ripmylove

Forum » Fly For Hero Site » Suggestions » Suggestion Base on what happen this past few days!!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024