Main | Thulani Mod App - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Fly For Hero » Staff Applications » Thulani Mod App
Thulani Mod App
shadzDate: Monday, 2010-01-11, 8:52 AM | Message # 1
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
Name: Thulani (pronounced tu-laa-ne) or you can just call me Shadz, it's really up to you what fits best for you.

[/u]Time Zone :GMT +0 (london)

Experience: [/u]unfortunately i do not have previous experience in the gm field, However this does not mean i am not capable of doing this Job. I know that if i become a gm i will have to be able to keep calm no matter what situation is at hand. I will also have to show professionalism the whole time. i know that i will have to be very strict when it comes to the rules because breaking of the rules is totally unacceptable no matter what the reason is. i know that i will have to answer all questions players ask me and try to help them at the best of my ability even if the person ask me a silly question i have to show Respect to the community because i am only here to help them not curse or fight with them and they make the server so i have to make sure they are happy. i know that as a gm i also have to follow the staff rules otherwise it would not make sence me asking people to follow the rules if i cannot stick to the rules my self also my flyff knowlege base is huge since i been playing from v7
[u]Times available :i am available from 6pm - 10pm (week days) and weekend am avalible a lot longer becuase i will have more free time that is if i don’t have any college work that i have not finished. i have to put my school work on top because it is my only hope to success.
Goal : if i do get the role of being a gm my goal would be to make sure the people are haveing a fun time while on the server while doing this i have to keep an watchful eye out for any hackers/spammers that are annoying the players. i will also host events to stop the players from getting bored while levelling or upgrading when i say this i mean i will do trivia quiz's, hide and seek events try and organize an pvp tournament to give players something to work towards i will hold invasion's. and i have many more great things that i am looking forward to doing to make my time and everyone elses time on Fly for hero fun and enjoyable

my personality and what are my strong points? In my opinion, my personality is pretty good, unless if people are constantly bugging me about the same thing over and over again. I often talk on MSN Messenger a lot, so don't be surprised if you see a bunch of messages. My strong points would probably have to be my writing skills in English if I actually try to write something; English would also have to be one of my best subjects at the moment at school. I would probably describe my personality as a kind of "jolly" type when I am in the mood, but when i get mad, you won't like me when I'm mad.. Just kidding. I can also be pretty patient, but I don't really like when people ignore me, and I know that they are their. Know what I mean? I mean, who does like that. Most of all, I can sometimes be completely and utterly random ; ). I can also have a strong personality; only if it is needed though. I probably wont be walking around with a strong personality unless if I'm on duty. I would like to see how well i could do as a Game Master. I was able to do some GM duties when the majority of them had to re-apply back then though. I am an over achiever, I try to do more then what I am told to do.
I can work very well with others both in the fly forhero server (in-game) and with players in the forum community. I believe that I can work well with others in both circumstances because I am able to help most players with all sorts of situations that they could possibly throw at me: such as in game skill/stat problems, how to make money, ksing/looting problems (I usually just tell them that it is not against the rules), and anything else such as personal issues. I also believe that I can work well with others because I love hosting and joining in on events both in game and in the forums with other players. Lastly, I also believe that I can work very well with others in the community because I have a great and wide knowledge of the game to help others (enough knowledge of the game to assist people), as well as have a wide variety of different sources that I could use to help find information. If I do not have enough information I would just find some resources or ask someone else for details. I lastly believe that I can work well with others because I have worked with many other players in the game/forums. I will do my best to help others both in game and on the forums. I can also adapt to others personal views in order to adapt to their situation and help them with whatever they need.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application if anyone has any problems in game and would like assistance don’t hesitate to email me on thulani123@hotmail.co.uk or pm me in game on Shadz
[/color]
[u]

Forum » Fly For Hero » Staff Applications » Thulani Mod App
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024