Main | Spiffeh's GM Application - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Fly For Hero » Staff Applications » Spiffeh's GM Application
Spiffeh's GM Application
SpiffehDate: Thursday, 2010-03-18, 2:07 AM | Message # 1
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
Hello everyone! I'm not exactly sure if you need GM's at the moment but if not, maybe you could just file this application away for later reference.

Name: Aaron

Sex : Male

Personality Profile:

Well to start off, I guess I could be best described as incredibly friendly. I'm always the person to initiate conversation and usually can never shut up when I start. I've always been the type of person to put others before myself and a bad habit of mine is to try to make others happy before myself no matter what it takes. I'm usually never angry, only on rare occasions when something doesn't set right with me. I love to laugh and have fun to the point where I search for it constantly.

Flyff Experience:

Well I've been playing FlyFF now for about 2 and a half years. Not as long as some people but I caught on really quick and know pretty much everything about it now. I started playing while they were in V11 and was hooked immediately. I have since branched off into the world of private servers and the different servers I have found show me the diversity of different people that actually play on certain ones.

Why a GameMaster?

The title GM is given to people who deserve it and who are able to help the players out as much as possible while at the same time giving them a great gaming experience with things like events and other different ideas to make the server enjoyable. I believe I could do exactly that. I'm a very helpful person by nature and would do my best to assist any and all who ask.

Experience as a GM?

I have some experience being a GM. I've never gotten the opportunity to be a GM on a live server where people are free to register and log in at any time. However, I was given the chance to when my best friend created his own Private Server. I was able to learn some of the commands and become familiar with title.

Additional Info:

I'm incredibly hard working and available almost all the time at night. The time zone I live in is GMT -7

I do have a job that takes up about 6 hours of my time through out the day but I'm free every hour after that.

I can promise that if I'm recruited on as a GM, I will work as hard as possible to make the people of this server happier.

Contact Info:

If you need me for any reason or have any questions at all you may reach me at:

aaronsings007@hotmail.com

Spiffeh.

Forum » Fly For Hero » Staff Applications » Spiffeh's GM Application
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024