Friday, 2024-05-17, 2:29 PM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Letter to Dex. - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Fly For Hero » General » Letter to Dex.
Letter to Dex.
firebenderjayDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 0:54 AM | Message # 1
TROLL
Group: Head Moderator
Dear Dex,

I would like to thank you for the fun time here at FlyForHero. But unfortunately it is about to come to an end, for now. Here on FlyForHero i've learned that everything can be obtained without any effort. The pleasure was decreasing for the ones that couldn't donate which killed the server.

When you announced the server was going to v11, I was happy at first because i assumed the custom awakes would dissapear allong with the caali files forever. But unfortunately you added custom pet which replaced the custom awakes. Custom awakes were staying but in a form it was hard to recognize by other players. For going to v14 without wiping gave I must give you respect, that was well done.

Unfortunately there's a player who seems to enjoy killing the fun for other players and is willing to spend every bit of money he got to accomplish that need. I'd like to compare this person and his society with a person I met in my history books. The person doesn't care about anyone besides his own nature and is driven to kill those who won't obey him. For the ones that do, you are just following the one that is destroying the minority for his own selfish needs. By following that person you only prove to the others that you're to weak to function as his enemy so you give every piece of strength you got left, after your first encounter with him, to help him accomplish his goal.

The facts mentioned in the previous paragraph made me decide to stop playing FlyForHero for a while until Dex fixed the overpowered donators problem, or until a group of strong players has decided to rice above the dictation and formed a group to stop this.

Yours sincerely,

Jay

Just shush u face...

DeannieDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 1:42 AM | Message # 2
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
this post is kindof fail cause u are a donator and u have spend money on this server aswell

so if u would be a bit of a good flyff player u could beat him

firebenderjayDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 1:53 AM | Message # 3
TROLL
Quote (Deannie)
this post is kindof fail cause u are a donator and u have spend money on this server aswell

so if u would be a bit of a good flyff player u could beat him

I'm not talking a bout the amount he donated or that i cannot beat him, i'm talking about the items are available for donators and Matt's behaviour towards other players in his possition. Of course, i'm able to buy a 16k uni too, but i don't cause i think it's unfair towards other players, so i don't buy it.

Just shush u face...

DeannieDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 2:02 PM | Message # 4
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
what does it care if he shows off and his behaviour as long as he doesn't like stalk em or sumthing and keep on killing em it's okay

afterall a ''arena'' is for killing and chilling if u don't it wouldn't be of any use

and ppl donating helps keeping this server up and improving if they wouldn't we were still on the old flyfh lagging

firebenderjayDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 3:40 PM | Message # 5
TROLL
You aren't getting what i mean, please make sure you read my whole text and understand it. Otherwise, let someone else with more knowledge read it and translate it to you.

Quote (Deannie)
what does it care if he shows off and his behaviour

I was talking about the custom awakes he uses to get control over the whole server. It's not his selfish behaviour by it's self, it's the combination of it with the custom awakes Dex added to the server.

Quote (Deannie)
and ppl donating helps keeping this server up and improving if they wouldn't we were still on the old flyfh lagging

Without the custom awakes this server can easy run a good server. We wouldn't be on the old FFH withour the custom awakes, I know only 2 people in FFH with (a) custom pet(s), you think those 2 people made the difference between the server on caali files and crappy host and the server on v14 files with a good host?

Please do your research better and try to understand my text before commenting.

Just shush u face...

HanaDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 4:39 PM | Message # 6
Head Mod
Deannie, basically he didn't want custom awakes to be available to donators as it is overpowered.
However, what deannie said was a little true as well. Naturally, people would like to be powerful. So when Dex allowed custom awakes it will give him more income to run the server.

However, if this was Dex's decision i'll respect it. But I hope you wouldn't quit FlyFH completely =]
All the best.

Hana

IGN : Hana, Senna, Liane.

HGM of FlyFH.

Proud Clan Master of whatever.

firebenderjayDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-09, 2:33 PM | Message # 7
TROLL
I'm just taking a break until there are more powerfull players that won't join Matt's guild, just cause he looks powerfull. That's the only bad thing now, there's no competition.

Just shush u face...

FalosDate: Thursday, 2009-12-10, 1:54 PM | Message # 8
Ninja
Group: Gold Donator
rolleyes

PhantomXIIIDate: Saturday, 2009-12-12, 2:25 PM | Message # 9
Bloody
Quote (firebenderjay)
That's the only bad thing now, there's no competition.

If you're taking a break for that reason, that's completely understandable.

-Genesis-Date: Tuesday, 2009-12-15, 5:46 PM | Message # 10
Level 1
Group: Bronze Donator
There should be a balance between people who support this surver by donating and the people who play for free.

Yet.....

The buyers will always have an edge because they help support the server with their money in return being able to get certain items.

But as I said theres got to be a limit somewhere to aviod over powering players.

kuroganeDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 9:44 AM | Message # 11
Level 1
tbh, donators doesnt have that much of an upper hand because they're categorized as "donators".
yes, its a bit unfair that donators have access to good stuff that a non donator would have... in the other hand, without these stuff, i dont think any of those big spenders would have donated much. and the donation would come to an end once you got everything you wanted. (a cs set and a pet is basically what every standard player could need)

this still doesnt mean that certain guys like, lets mention Matt. hes still not invincible. but yeah, hes stronger.
when a non donator works really hard to get zeny or to get strong for that matter, that still doesnt mean that a donator gets every wish granted because he rubs money under Dexs nose.
a non donator can still kill a donator, and in my opinion, no one on the server are overpowered...yet...

oh and btw, there are certain guilds that can defeat demonic ... if you want to beat matt that bad then i suggest you join us back in ffh ^^
and even if you do lose, then hey, atleast you've tried, theres still a chance in the future? ^^
i'll stop here before i start to talk jibberish...

*nothing written here was aimed to offend anyone, nor am i taking anyones side. im just giving a piece of my mind, thats all*

-Genesis-Date: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 9:48 AM | Message # 12
Level 1
Group: Bronze Donator
Very nicely put Kuro ^^

firebenderjayDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 11:31 AM | Message # 13
TROLL
Quote (kurogane)
tbh, donators doesnt have that much of an upper hand because they're categorized as "donators".
yes, its a bit unfair that donators have access to good stuff that a non donator would have... in the other hand, without these stuff, i dont think any of those big spenders would have donated much. and the donation would come to an end once you got everything you wanted. (a cs set and a pet is basically what every standard player could need)

Do you actually know there 9/9/9/9/9 pets for donators? Out of your text i cannot notice you're aware of that. A big part of my letter is based on the perfect pets

Quote (kurogane)
that still doesnt mean that a donator gets every wish granted because he rubs money under Dexs nose.

That is not correct. Matt asked for 7% HP/ATK/DEF cards in the point shop, Dex made them. Too much people were talking about Matt after my letter, now Dex is making a rule that players may not complain about it.

Quote (-Genesis-)
oh and btw, there are certain guilds that can defeat demonic ... if you want to beat matt that bad then i suggest you join us back in ffh ^^
and even if you do lose, then hey, atleast you've tried, theres still a chance in the future? ^^

As my letter says, i will come back when more people dare to fight Demonic and hopefully we can fight Demonic together. So don't worry, i'll be back.

What i'm worried about is that:

Dex likes Matt too much.

The 9/9/9/9/9 pets, it's unfair against non-donators. I as a donator can afford one too, but it's expensive and unfair, that's why i don't got one.

Matt's attitude, can't do much about that, the letter explains.

The people that join Demonic so Matt can shove donations items and money up in their ass so they can fight for him. I don't like that people cause they wouldn't be much without Matt and they brag about what they, even though they woudn't have it if Matt wasn't here.

Just shush u face...

Message edited by firebenderjay - Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 11:32 AM

FalosDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 1:49 PM | Message # 14
Ninja
Such a boring thread, everything in donation shop is obtainable by anyone. You don't have to be a donator to own a 9/9/9/9/9 pet. It's true you can only get it by donating. But look at eflyff.. you can't upgrade anything without someone paying real money for you to upgrade your items. Same with their clothes sets, pets and everything. I bought thousands of dollars worth of gpotatoes and there was still players that never donated at all that were just as good or even better than me and had more than me. At least they don't go complaining and give up because people buy gpotatoes.

Donating only bring more items to players who cannot donate. I sold tons of points to different players and I will always be willing to do it for anyone who wants anything. Even if it's all you people who talk bad about me ect ect. As for the 7% cards, you all know damn well 7% cards on real flyff are a breeze to acquire and that there are hundreds of 28% suits lying around. Dex only did it to quicken up the economy a bit and it probably wont even be permanent.

Anyways I'm done putting my opinion into this stupid crap. Maybe some day people will learn to appreciate people who donate rolleyes

firebenderjayDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 5:24 PM | Message # 15
TROLL
Quote (Falos)
At least they don't go complaining and give up because people buy gpotatoes.

It's not because pll buy dp, it's about the 9/9/9/9/9 pet. And we both know no dontator would never sell a 9/9/9/9/9 pet to a player, it'll cost too much.

Quote (Falos)
Anyways I'm done putting my opinion into this stupid crap. Maybe some day people will learn to appreciate people who donate

You really don't understand anything about what i mean, please read my letter and all comments again.

Quote (Falos)
Donating only bring more items to players who cannot donate. I sold tons of points to different players and I will always be willing to do it for anyone who wants anything. Even if it's all you people who talk bad about me ect ect. As for the 7% cards, you all know damn well 7% cards on real flyff are a breeze to acquire and that there are hundreds of 28% suits lying around. Dex only did it to quicken up the economy a bit and it probably wont even be permanent.

If Dex wanted to quicken up the economy, he would put the in the normal shop or give them away in events. Now only donators can buy them. And like i said, he did it for you, that's more my point.

Just shush u face...

Forum » Fly For Hero » General » Letter to Dex.
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024