Tuesday, 2024-05-07, 1:09 AM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Karaoke~!! - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Off-Topic » Karaoke~!! (For all you fans of the karaoke biz.)
Karaoke~!!
hayato725Date: Monday, 2009-09-14, 7:34 AM | Message # 1
Level 10
Group: Creative Member
Ok, my profile with the songs I recorded before (at the best quality I could considering I used the crappiest desktop mic ever, I was surprised I got a good sound out of it for these recordings cool ).

http://www.imeem.com/people/N6DNewR

My all time best recording? I think the one I did on "Wish" was the best one out of all three of those (although I did love my rapping for some reason happy ). Oh yea, before I forget its all in japanese (of course). Anyways, splurge away, if you guys have anything fun to share regarding what I like to call "the voice of the people" comment away (and if you would like to bomb and/or criticize my singing, I'm welcome to that also). Kanpaii (Cheers!).

Edit: Well I added quite a load more to the list of "cover" songs, but hey, I was bored of pressing F1 on my keyboard (for my elementor lol). Cheers for more karaoke. Wish I had a good mic, then I wouldn't have to much trouble adjusting this and that.

The big question would be, does anyone in this lovely community sing? (anything, but I would love you if you sang anime theme songs surprised ). Cheers yet again!

Added (2009-09-14, 7:34 Am)
---------------------------------------------
*bump* Who likes karaoke??? Anyone??? Anyone??? - pokes his sister from bored-ness -

Part of the Illustrious "Team Phantom" squad!!! Be a fan today!

Message edited by hayato725 - Thursday, 2009-09-10, 2:15 AM

PhantomXIIIDate: Monday, 2009-09-28, 3:05 AM | Message # 2
Bloody
Group: Head Moderator
Your singing is awesome mate. >=3

Added (2009-09-28, 3:05 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Thread is inactive.

Topic closed for now. PM me if you want it re-opened.

Cheers.

Forum » General » Off-Topic » Karaoke~!! (For all you fans of the karaoke biz.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024