Tuesday, 2024-05-07, 2:47 PM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Elementors for dummies - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Classes » Mage/Psykeeper/Elementor » Elementors for dummies (A guide by Kakawuh)
Elementors for dummies
kakawuhDate: Saturday, 2009-05-09, 1:54 AM | Message # 1
Chat Mod
Group: Blocked
Ok so due to extreme boredom and annoyance of constantly answering the same questions I decided to wipe up some class guides. These will include: equipment to wear, when to change them, what awakenings to get and of course BUILDS.

This is my Elementor version

This will focus on the aoe side only simply because most elementor skills is aoe.
However the part from level 15 – 65 will look a little weird to most people

Now we head out as a little level 15 magician. Now here is the part you might find weird
Go full str

Why you ask well simple.
1st of all it saves you skill points and you will need a lot of those later on
2nd of all its actually faster at the lower levels

So simply save all the skill points you get and pump str.

Now there is no reason to buy a lot of different sets right from the start since they are all made for spell casting and you won’t be doing that. I suggest the vagrant set

Now for a weapon I will suggest the claw of lawofl. This is an axe you buy at the weapon guys in flaris. How can you equip an axe you ask? Simple: The class requirement is vagrant so grab 1 of these and go level.

Level 45

Here comes a set that will benefit us a lot once we start aoeing
Misty/Teba
Def+48, Add HP+10%, MP Consumption-15%, Decreasing of Magic Motion Time+10%

Decreasing of magic motion (or DmmT for short) simply reduces the time it takes to cast a spell and it’s VERY important for any spell caster

As for weapon we get an awesome 1 here as well
Stick of Vel Porpone
Reduce MP Consumtion+10%, Decrease Magic Motion Time+10%

Al thought the name suggests it’s a stick it is in fact a staff so don’t be fooled

Start levelling again

Level 60.
Now lets sum up a bit. What do we know about the elementor? Well for starters they gain a LOT of skills they need as a 2nd job and they need to level a lot of 1st job skills quite high to get what they need. However they do gain 300 skill points after the job change. Also Elementor uses staffs as weapon and their aoes gains more damage if you element the towards the aoe you use (not a lot but every bit counts)

Well we will still go with our full str build a little while longer until level 65

Now at level 65 its time to change a lot around
First of you need a new build. Here is what I prefer at lower levels
Get your sta to 100 buffed then rest into int

Then start adding 1 sta and 1 int every level

Now as for skills
Add the minium you need in wind and electric and max put the 2 aoes Eletric strike (ES for short) and Wind Field (WF for short)
The rest you save

Now what you do is you find a nice open field. You the target 1 enemy in a group of monsters then throw a WF. This gathers the whole flock and you then simply point towards the next group and WF those once. Repeat this till you have a group of suitable size. Then you start pumping ES till they are all dead.

Now before you know it you should be hitting level 70.
Here you max out Electric mastery and Wind mastery. These 2 skills add more damage to your aoe skills. Now you have the minimum you need to aoe. However there is better aoes to gather with than WF. Start levelling your skills till you can max out all your level 65 aoes. Then you unlock the level 70 aoes. These have a much larger area of damage which makes them better for gathering. However they all have a cool down so you need to constantly change which skill you use. I will make an example a little later. Get levelling.

Level 75.
Here you gain the last big aoe skill and it works the same as the level 70 aoes. With cool down and everything.

Here is a picture of my Elementors skill list so you can get an idea about how to use it

Added (2009-05-09, 1:54 Am)
---------------------------------------------
After you have the skills I have suggested here simply start maxing all the masteries and rest is to play with

Here you also gain a nice set to use:
Myurian/Myuran
Def+55, Decreasing of Magic Motion Time+20%, MP Consumption -15%

The good old Stick of Vel Porpone is still awesome so keep it and level on

Level 105

Well here is another nice set
Shurian/Shabel
Def+48, Decreasing of Magic Motion Time+15%, Add HP+15%

We sacrifice a little DmmT for a nice amount of HP and more def which is much needed
Also here is a good time to change that staff out for a
Legendary golden staff:
NT+5, Decrease Magic Motion Time+10%

Now if you feel like mobs does to much damage to you ill advise you to restat to something in the lines of 200sta buffed rest int
If you do you wont have to add more sta from here on.

Now Level 120
Here we get some AWSOME stuff at our disposal, however its quite expensive

Nanemvis
Add Def+22%, Add HP+15%, Decreasing of Magic Motion Time+15%, INT+10

And also
Bloody staff
INT+10, Decrease Magic Motion Time+10%, Add MP+20%

If you get this you are set for life

Now what to add at rebirths:
Well ill advise you to keep adding sta and int in a 1:2 ration (1sta 2int) every level in your master levels until mobs don’t damage you anymore after that simply add int.

Now we need to talk about rings
I advice
Intelli
Demol
Gore

Capes
Well if you can get a donater cape ill advice the cloack of bravery
Adding +7 to all stats +10% hp and +15% speed

This is what benefits aoers the most
Otherwise any cloak adding sta or int

As for awakenings ill advice you to go for DmmT simply to speed up you spell casting

This concludes my elementor guide
I wish you loads of fun ^^

SO YOU DARE CHALLENGE THE MIGHTY KAKAWUH
then do so here

Message edited by kakawuh - Saturday, 2009-05-09, 1:54 AM

Cloud²Date: Sunday, 2009-05-10, 2:26 PM | Message # 2
Level 15
Group: whatever Member
Awesome Guide!

My long waited thread has finally come!

ugh i dont want it ill go with eber's guild(being sarcastic).

Click here and I'll click yours xD
Get your own BITCH!

kakawuhDate: Sunday, 2009-05-10, 9:59 PM | Message # 3
Chat Mod
Group: Blocked
well this is a repost of the guide <.<
simply to fix the pic lol

was up before ebers =/
(like a day =P)

SO YOU DARE CHALLENGE THE MIGHTY KAKAWUH
then do so here

Forum » Classes » Mage/Psykeeper/Elementor » Elementors for dummies (A guide by Kakawuh)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024