Tuesday, 2024-05-07, 1:15 AM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | In the NEW FlyForHero (No lag version) - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Fly For Hero » Guides » In the NEW FlyForHero (No lag version)
In the NEW FlyForHero (No lag version)
TheSceneKidDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-03, 5:00 PM | Message # 1
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
Ok so. I made this specifically for the noobs or "new people" as I'm being nice <.<.

So; In the new FlyForHero (Current v11 version no lag etc) There are no cs fashion, cs pets, amps etc in the CS seller shop,
What you see is what you get, those are the only items sold in the CS shop at present, all else is by Donation or from a Donator, you can trade Penya for Donation Points to purchase other CS items you wish to get.
A list of what is sold if you are too retarded to figure out what item is what;

CS seller

Scroll of Sprotect; Prevents the loss of an item during upgrading - four (4) million penya
Scroll of Gprotect; Prevents the loss of an item during Piercing - five (5) million penya
Scroll of Xprotect; Prevents the loss of a Unique weapon from destruction while upgrading it into an Ultimate weapon. - four (4) million penya
Scroll of Aprotect; Prevents the loss of jewelry during upgrade - four (4) million penya
Azria Ticket 7 days; self explanatory - fifteen (15) million penya
Azria Ticket 15 days; self explanatory - twenty-five (25) million penya
Fullshout 15; again self explanatory - fifteen (15) million penya
Fullshout 30; self explanatory - twenty-five (25) million penya
Scroll of Blessing; Prevents the loss of EXP through death - one (1) million penya
Re-Stat STR/DEX/STA/INT; reset's your stat points (according to which 1 you purchase) - twenty (20) million penya
Re-Stat (All stats); Reset's all of your stat points - forty (40) million penya
Re-skill; reset's your skill points - twenty (20) million penya

Nothing I repeat nothing else is sold in the NPC "Cash Shop Seller"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rates

EXP - 30x (Rain doubles (x2) it making it 60x)
Drop - (This includes Sunstones, Moonstones, items, Greens etc) 50x
Penya - (This means the money you get) 100x

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

F.A.Q's

Q: Is it easy to make penya in this game?

A: In Madrigal each monster (1 - 81) drops on average 300 - 100,000 penya. Azria monsters drop from 30,000 - 278,000 penya

Q: Do I have to do the job change quests at 15 and 60?

A: Yes you do, you could call it old fashioned but it has to be done, it's pretty much like eFlyff (European FlyFF)

Q: Is the server online (up) 24/7?

A: Pretty much, unless something goes wrong like a server crash etc or is down for maintenance, it is online 24/7.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Server Information

This server is hosted on a 8 GB Dedicated server and thus making the server up 24/7 and Lag Free. The staff are very professional and know what they are doing, we are all fully dedicated to running a successful server. The server was started and is run by Dex.

The server currently (3rd of November 2009) ranges from about 80 - 130 people being online (Average)
Therefore making us a small but great community to join.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Voting System

First of all, thankyou to Galofigus for mentioning this.

If you vote, on the sites provided on the main site, eventually you will get rewarded, 1st place on
the GTOP100 site wins you cs pets implemented into the Cash Shop Seller NPC in Flaris. 2nd or 3rd place will get you other prizes such as
rain (Double EXP) for a certain amount of time, an hour, a day etc etc so forth.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Begging

What begging will get you, is a big fat flame off me, begging is not only stupid, a waste of time, noobish, cruel, pathetic, but it's pointless, by the time your finished with begging people for penya and items, you could of level'd and got the stuff yourself. So just a word of advice, don't beg!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I think that pretty much covers things.

If I need to I will update the post with new information[u]

Message edited by TheSceneKid - Tuesday, 2009-11-03, 5:28 PM

HanaDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-04, 7:11 PM | Message # 2
Head Mod
Group: Head Moderator
Thank you for your contribution, but I would prefer you to post at,
http://flyforhero.ucoz.com/forum/4-2267-1

I will not move it. But next time try and read around (:

Nice explainations anyway.

+rep for contribution.

IGN : Hana, Senna, Liane.

HGM of FlyFH.

Proud Clan Master of whatever.

GalofigusDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 4:56 AM | Message # 3
Angel
Group: Fly For Hero Player
-gets flood gun ready- now to shoot ppl in chat that ask about the server rates/items biggrin

Forum » Fly For Hero » Guides » In the NEW FlyForHero (No lag version)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024