Monday, 2024-05-06, 6:20 PM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Toturial on how to install Hero! - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Fly For Hero » Guides » Toturial on how to install Hero! (with pictures)
Toturial on how to install Hero!
kuroganeDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 10:17 AM | Message # 1
Level 1
Group: Gold Donator
i'll start by saying that we also have a video toturial of how to install and play hero.

we have 2 ways to do this on.
1. The easy way. That would be to download our fly for hero Client. Everything you need is in that single download.
There's no need for the hero patcher for this one, since its already in the client.

2. You can also play by installing Eflyff + Hero patcher. (For those who already have eflyff, its easier to just download the patcher and update it)

----------------------

Option 1: Hero client

1. Enter the link www.flyforhero.net and then push the download button, as shown below.

2. Push on the picture and start downloading the client.

3. Click the file and start install fly for hero.

4. When you're done installing, locate the flyff folder, and click on the flyff client file. Shown below.

5. Once the patcher is opened, it will run and update itself. It will look like this, and when the start button appears, you're done. Click start and you can begin to play Fly For Hero.

Added (2009-12-28, 10:17 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Option 2: Eflyff + Patcher

[size=18]
This is the so called "hard way". It is basically just as easy but you have to do a little bit more. (if you don't have the Eflyff already)

1. Enter the main site from flyff, which is flyff.gpotato.com
Then press the download button. (and do not register from that site....)

2. Click on the next button.

3. Click on the flyff client file to install it.

4. Once you have installed it, click run. (the box should be marked with "Run Flyff".)
It will first look like this. just click ok.

5. The patch will run, let it update until it looks like this. And instead of clicking start, click close.

6. Now you're done with this part. But remember, you have just installed and updated Eflyff. In order to play Hero, you have to download the patch also.
Go to flyforhero.net and click download. Then click on the colored line saying "Click here to download our patcher".

7. Now extract the hero patch named flyff into your Eflyff folder. (you need a tool in order to extract this file, i use "winrar" but this is optional and up to you what you chose).

When doing this, you will get a message asking you if you want to replace the new files with the old ones. Click yes.

8. Now you're almost done. Locate the fly for hero client file, and click it.

Do you also see the flyff.a file above the flyforhero client file?. In order to make the client run, you have to delete flyff.a.

9. Last step. The patch will pop up. Let it patch and then when its done, press start.

If you have done everything right, then you can enjoy playing Fly For Hero. cool

*If there are any mistakes done in here, let me know and i will fix it straight away.*
sticking this post would be nice.

Kuro~

Message edited by kurogane - Monday, 2009-12-28, 11:10 AM

AdminDate: Monday, 2009-12-28, 3:27 PM | Message # 2
Admin of FFH
Group: Administrators
Awesome guide Kuro!

*Stickies*

KingkongerzzDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-13, 1:22 PM | Message # 3
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
T.T whats this problem about ive done all steps ive deleted flyff.a but when i log in and go ingame says *disconnected*
cry help me pleaseeee.

kuroganeDate: Thursday, 2010-01-14, 2:03 AM | Message # 4
Level 1
Group: Gold Donator
Apparently for most players, only the first option works, Hero client. Alot of ppl get dc with the eflyff client.

Forum » Fly For Hero » Guides » Toturial on how to install Hero! (with pictures)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024