Main | Skill Changes Thread - Page 2 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Fly For Hero » News » Skill Changes Thread
Skill Changes Thread
firebenderjayDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-17, 3:41 PM | Message # 16
TROLL
Group: Head Moderator
Quote (kristoff)
whats the use of sneaker and satanology.. if u can spam scroll of holy?

Well, holies cost money...
and sneaker doesn't have a cooldown either...
I think it's balanced now.

Just shush u face...

BK201kolaiDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-17, 4:32 PM | Message # 17
Gaurdian
Group: whatever Member
Well, holies cost money...
and sneaker doesn't have a cooldown either...
I think it's balanced now.

hmm lower the cool-down of the power swing and the delay of using a skill of the knights! ^^,

I Love My blade and razor!
THE NOOB Knight Ripmylove

firebenderjayDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-17, 5:32 PM | Message # 18
TROLL
Quote (BK201kolai)
hmm lower the cool-down of the power swing and the delay of using a skill of the knights! ^^,

Now you're just trying to get your class better, support your suggestions with argument.

Just shush u face...

BK201kolaiDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-17, 9:19 PM | Message # 19
Gaurdian
Now you're just trying to get your class better, support your suggestions with argument.

nope jay it just my suggestions because if your a knight and leveling up you only use power stomp and power swing right?

in 3 stomps 1 swing! i am just saying if you can lower the cool-down like after 2 stomp the knight can use the power swing! Gets? or not >.> cry

firebenderjayDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-17, 10:01 PM | Message # 20
TROLL
Quote (BK201kolai)
nope jay it just my suggestions because if your a knight and leveling up you only use power stomp and power swing right?

in 3 stomps 1 swing! i am just saying if you can lower the cool-down like after 2 stomp the knight can use the power swing! Gets? or not >.>

I get it, but it doesn't sound like a big difference.

Just shush u face...

BK201kolaiDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-17, 11:11 PM | Message # 21
Gaurdian
I
get it, but it doesn't sound like a big difference.

power swing have big damage that power stomp thats why and i can knock back an enemy Thats why! and dex the hero skill >.> can you fix the success rate >.> Thanks ok

FalosDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-17, 11:35 PM | Message # 22
Ninja
Group: Gold Donator
Quote (BK201kolai)
dex suggestion can you lower the cold down of the power swing and and the delay of using the skill of changer on sword type knights!! ^^, Thankss for the pan barrier 40% block rate ^^, that's is so sweet dex NICE WORK!!!! KEEP IT UP!!!! book devil evil

Umm.. does anyone know anything about Flyff on this server?? Seriously.. Pan barrier by default gives 40% block rate. Dex only made this post as a suggestion to edit it and ask for peoples opinions because he would like to make the players happy by possibly fixing some of the skills. Also I personally believe that pan barrier is unfair for bow characters in PVP it would be fine if you were required to have a shield on the entire time to keep the skill active but obviously it does not work that way. Also pulling cooldown is no big deal, have NEVER seen a single person use it in the arena and it is not like you could kill anyone with it. If anyone annoys you with pulling just kill em. Simple as that.

Also I think maybe it would be good to change the RM skills to make RM's more useful since we have buff pangs. Like maybe edit Patience, holy guard, and protect since they seem to be rather useless. Perhaps make patience give a % of hp instead of just 210HP. Maybe increase the time limit on SF and GT (if possible). Make protect give a % of defense instead of 50 defense. Maybe make holyguard give like some kind of reflect damage if that is even possible. Tons of different ideas ya know.

As for knights they can't do much damage just tank things so they are pretty harmless when it comes down to it so maybe fix the pain reflection skill which originally supposed to give 50% damage reflect but seems to give 5% if that? maybe increase to like 25 to 15% ?? Right now it's useless. And increase the duration of Guard.

Maybe lower the stun on Stonehand for BP it seems like it must be 90% so your completely unable to do anything when they spam sonic and also change the hero BP skill to perhaps have a chance of removing all buffs instead of one?

Increase the range a little more on counter attack for jesters because sometimes it doesn't even work on Asal.

Increase the chance and maybe the duration of the PSY hero skill.

Well no more ideas right now suddenly got lazy haha whatever.. dry

Message edited by Falos - Wednesday, 2010-02-17, 11:43 PM

firebenderjayDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-17, 11:54 PM | Message # 23
TROLL
Quote (Falos)
Umm.. does anyone know anything about Flyff on this server?? Seriously.. Pan barrier by default gives 40% block rate. Dex only made this post as a suggestion to edit it and ask for peoples opinions because he would like to make the players happy by possibly fixing some of the skills. Also I personally believe that pan barrier is unfair for bow characters in PVP it would be fine if you were required to have a shield on the entire time to keep the skill active but obviously it does not work that way. Also pulling cooldown is no big deal, have NEVER seen a single person use it in the arena and it is not like you could kill anyone with it. If anyone annoys you with pulling just kill em. Simple as that.

It makes sence what you say about the character must have the shield equiped while using pan barrier. But i think most blades/knights will feel like the skill got removed since i've never seen a blade/knight fight with a shield equiped .__.

Quote (Falos)
Perhaps make patience give a % of hp instead of just 210HP.

Quote (Falos)
Make protect give a % of defense instead of 50 defense.

Oh i wonder where you got those idea's from. /ridicule

Quote (Falos)
As for knights they can't do much damage just tank things so they are pretty harmless when it comes down to it so maybe fix the pain reflection skill which originally supposed to give 50% damage reflect but seems to give 5% if that? maybe increase to like 25 to 15% ?? Right now it's useless. And increase the duration of Guard.

Maybe lower the stun on Stonehand for BP it seems like it must be 90% so your completely unable to do anything when they spam sonic and also change the hero BP skill to perhaps have a chance of removing all buffs instead of one?

Increase the range a little more on counter attack for jesters because sometimes it doesn't even work on Asal.

I agree with those.

Also would be nice if you can make 1vs1 BP less useless Dex.

Just shush u face...

BK201kolaiDate: Thursday, 2010-02-18, 9:38 AM | Message # 24
Gaurdian
Also I think maybe it would be good to change the RM skills to make RM's more useful since we have buff pangs. Like maybe edit Patience, holy guard, and protect since they seem to be rather useless. Perhaps make patience give a % of hp instead of just 210HP. Maybe increase the time limit on SF and GT (if possible). Make protect give a % of defense instead of 50 defense. Maybe make holyguard give like some kind of reflect damage if that is even possible. Tons of different ideas ya know.

Well no more ideas right now suddenly got lazy haha whatever..

hmmmmmmmmm i think matt has a point! on some thing some times!
how abut making the pain reflect a 30% and the stone hand 70%?

7thNemesisDate: Thursday, 2010-02-18, 10:10 AM | Message # 25
Level 10
Group: Creative Member
I agree with matt's idea's it all make sense,

but about the increasing hero skill upgrade chance, I certainly disagree with that..

coz, when u become hero, you only farm, pvp, and upgrade stuffs, basically you make your character stronger..
And its boring right? ive been seeing hero's saying "IM BORED" So why dont you work on that hero skill if you aint got one.. Perhaps the hero skill chance upgrade is not that hard to upgrade and that's the point of any quest, you work hard and they give you reward.

Im saying You need to work hard on that and that makes your journey on being hero a little more exciting.

I hope you get my point, im not good at english but i hope i worked well on explaining it.

Message edited by 7thNemesis - Thursday, 2010-02-18, 10:11 AM

BK201kolaiDate: Thursday, 2010-02-18, 12:00 PM | Message # 26
Gaurdian
but about the increasing hero skill upgrade chance, I certainly disagree with that..

coz, when u become hero, you only farm, pvp, and upgrade stuffs, basically you make your character stronger..
And its boring right? ive been seeing hero's saying "IM BORED" So why dont you work on that hero skill if you aint got one.. Perhaps the hero skill chance upgrade is not that hard to upgrade and that's the point of any quest, you work hard and they give you reward.

Im saying You need to work hard on that and that makes your journey on being hero a little more exciting.

I hope you get my point, im not good at english but i hope i worked well on explaining it.

Hmmmm well if You finish the hero skill whats's next ? farming staying in pvp chatting? Its like the smae if you do or did not do the Hero skill! it always depends on that person seven! what he/she will do after he/she become a hero >.> but on the topic! Dex suggestion can you make the Guard skill of the knight Like 1min or 50 sec because it has 50sec some thing cool-down?
book

7thNemesisDate: Thursday, 2010-02-18, 2:44 PM | Message # 27
Level 10
Group: Creative Member
Quote (BK201kolai)
Hmmmm well if You finish the hero skill whats's next ? farming staying in pvp chatting? Its like the smae if you do or did not do the Hero skill! it always depends on that person seven! what he/she will do after he/she become a hero >.>

Your absolutely wrong with that Bk2, If you got a Hero skill that makes you Above another heros regardless of items and pvp capability, but in terms of Achievements.

Im telling you again, Hero upgrade chance is not that hard. So i will continue to disagree with that suggestion.

but still, all is up to xDex..

FalosDate: Thursday, 2010-02-18, 7:02 PM | Message # 28
Ninja
I do believe you totally misunderstood what I mention. I mention increasing the skill effect chance not the upgrade chance. BP hero skill has a CHANCE of it working so you have to spam it a few times before it works and then when it does work it removes only 1 buff. Same with the Psykeeper hero skill it has very low chance of working after spamming it and then it only lasts 7 seconds. Same with the Hero jester skill it works every time but it only last 5 second so its totally useless. I mean increase the chance and perhaps the length of the skills and increase the amount of buffs of the BP hero skill.

Also I'm all about custom things when it comes to private servers that's what makes it fun. Something different than the real game. Perhaps make custom armor sets also? Maybe fix some of the useless ones or just make completely new ones if at all possible. Everyone is getting bored and instead of stating ideas that would make the server more fun they just abandon this great server. Dex is great at running the server and always willing to try to improve it. Instead of abandoning the server why not support it with your ideas to make it the way you want and enjoy. I'm so very sure Dex is willing to put a lot of ideas into play if it reasonable and makes sense if you catch my drift.

I'll always support this server all the way and always give my ideas to Dex to help improve it.

P.S Dex is my hero shades

Message edited by Falos - Thursday, 2010-02-18, 7:13 PM

AdminDate: Thursday, 2010-02-18, 8:24 PM | Message # 29
Admin of FFH
Group: Administrators
Quote (Falos)
Perhaps make custom armor sets also? Maybe fix some of the useless ones or just make completely new ones if at all possible.

a little offtopic but lol

FalosDate: Thursday, 2010-02-18, 9:12 PM | Message # 30
Ninja
Quote (Admin)
a little offtopic but lol

Yeah well just people annoying me lately with stupidity and taking things for granted..

also very nice happy and I do believe the correct spelling is Dryad? Dryade is not a word :x

Message edited by Falos - Thursday, 2010-02-18, 9:36 PM

Forum » Fly For Hero » News » Skill Changes Thread
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024