Wednesday, 2024-05-08, 11:44 PM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Winnie's Art - Page 5 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Graphics » Show Room » Winnie's Art (Boobs, babes and more! Oh my!)
Winnie's Art
LadyKristyDate: Friday, 2009-04-24, 10:52 PM | Message # 61
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
Quote (kakawuh)
Damn wth kind of pic did you show him Kristy oO

and why dun i have it D:

The bikini one o.o

PhantomXIIIDate: Saturday, 2009-04-25, 1:39 AM | Message # 62
Bloody
Group: Head Moderator
Cloud:

GalofigusDate: Saturday, 2009-04-25, 7:09 AM | Message # 63
Angel
nice work winnie as always ^^

HaematheosDate: Saturday, 2009-04-25, 7:55 AM | Message # 64
Vagrant
happy now my judgemental remarks can be set in stone....

ok first pic (yourself): I agree with hades, the glasses and hair are very cool. I especially like the lighting effect shown in the eyes and shadowing. Rating: 9/10

next pic: the detail put into the eyes is excellent as well as the hair (you seem really good at drawing neat hair styles that make everyone else's hair styles look mundane and so yesterday). the flash did put a glare on the picture on quite a large portion, which kind of pulls away from the drawing Rating: 8/10

Kakawuh (finished): actually you could probably get away with the unfinished one as a separate drawing. Once again the detail to the hair is awesome and the face is great as well I can actually picture kakawuh looking like this irl. The tattoo has a cool tribal look which is pretty cool. And THOSE HANDS, oh my those hands look so good; Hands are suppose to be one of the hardest parts to draw and you did extremely well on them, when going for more detail perhaps pay some more attention to the knuckles and the wrist. The cigarette felt kind of neglected but the can had the slight hint of a shadow which made it seem real. the bone structure of the body is also very good, I like how you didn't over pronounce it like one might in a male body but it was still there. Rating: 9.5/10

Kitty: this being the first 'sketch' (not filled in with shadowing and other details like that) I was slightly thrown off. However it is still very good, the hair is unique though not as much pizazz to it. the bell had a lot of detail which made it stand out. of course the tail was cute too. Rating: 7/10

Kakawuh X Kitty: This looks like it was taken out of a high quality Manga i love how you made the ears and tail abstract from the hair (which looked much better this time). my favorite part would have to be the detail given to the muscles and I am not talking about the boobs I am referring to the detail of the abdomen area, the tattoo sticks out just as it did in kakawuh's picture, the shadowing makes it look even better. I also like the lighting detail given to the eyes as well as the rest of the body. the clothes are very good with the torn effect looking very stylish. Rating: 10/10 its not perfect (nothing ever is) but this comes very close

Eber's coloration: I loved the color added to it, I did however feel that the clothing lost some of its detail mainly in the shorts of kitty Rating: 8/10

Kakawuh in action: I agree with you about the hammer, something just doesn't seem right, I actually couldn't tell it was a hammer right away. The gunblade however is kickass, I especially like the shine effect to make it look like it really was metal. The clothing was detailed but I felt that the legs were somewhat left out, for the most part the ankles and calves. Eyes and hair look great as usual Rating: 8.5/10

Alex X Ailyn: Alex kind of looked a bit feminine with the pointed chin but I guess he is kind of girly >_> the flash was covering much less of this photo than the last time it appeared which was good. even though this was more of a sketch the hair still got some detail which looked great and even though the clothes were sketchy they still looked very good. Rating: 8/10

Alure: Love the sweat, was the first thing i noticed. The hair was very good as was the bust (that game must of been quite the turn on eh?). The face was good but i felt the wrist and knuckles still could have had some detail Rating: 8/10

Grizz: That hair looks >_> grizzly... in a good way. The muscle and bone detail was excellent as was the shirt. As for the bong comment I don't know... but he does look like he is about to take his shirt off or something Rating: 8.7/10

Kristy: well now, I know where this picture was derived from, but before I knew that it looked kind of naughty. I love the wet clothing and of course the beads of water on the skin and falling to the ground. The hair definitely looks wet and is great as usual. The hand grabbing the foot was done very well as was the contour of the body. Rating: 9/10

Cloud: cloud looks very good as well, there isn't much detail to the face but you did square up the chin this time which made him look more manly and the detail to the chest bones and the wrinkles in the jacket sleeve were excellent, which some people tend to ignore the bone structure. again you did very good with the ear and hair. the clothing looked great. Rating: 8.6/10

PhantomXIIIDate: Saturday, 2009-04-25, 9:47 AM | Message # 65
Bloody
Pepsi, here you are happy

GalofigusDate: Saturday, 2009-04-25, 9:48 AM | Message # 66
Angel
nice man, love the shadings you did

HaematheosDate: Saturday, 2009-04-25, 9:53 AM | Message # 67
Vagrant
Pepsi: Very sexy, love the cat ears, the shadowing is really good and the eyes have great detail. the muscle tone and clothing are also very good. Rating:9/10

PhantomXIIIDate: Saturday, 2009-04-25, 9:53 AM | Message # 68
Bloody
Thanks Alex =D

Thanks Haematheos, for the constructive feedback. VERY much appreciated =3

GalofigusDate: Saturday, 2009-04-25, 10:15 AM | Message # 69
Angel
Quote (Haematheos)
Alex X Ailyn: Alex kind of looked a bit feminine with the pointed chin but I guess he is kind of girly >_>

DO NOT :O

PhantomXIIIDate: Sunday, 2009-04-26, 1:32 AM | Message # 70
Bloody
Another update of Alex and Ailyn:

GodHadesDate: Sunday, 2009-04-26, 3:55 AM | Message # 71
GOD
Group: Blocked
>_< You have to many pics for me to comment on, so I'll just comment in general, lol.

I really like the hands. When I first began drawing, hands were always a problem for me and I could only draw them when looking at a picture of them. So I give you kudos on that.
Your hairstyles are creative. I'm not sure if you're looking at other pictures for ideas, but either way, they're still well drawn. I'm really stubborn with my art, so I try not to look at things, and draw straight from my head. Still, you're pretty good with hair.
Again, I like the detail on your ears. Don't know why. Its just that many artists never pay attention to those details and it always bothers me. You've seemed to tackle that minor pet peeve of mine.
Your shotgun-blade thingy was pretty cool. I wish You would have put some more focus on that - like having her point it at you (perspective-wise). The more creative things you add to your picture, the more people will stop and observe it.
Your clothes are wonderful. I have such a hard time generating new ideas for clothes (this is why I'll never be a designer), so I find an appreciation for such creativity. :O start creating more! MORE!!

Now for my criticism, DUN DUN DUNNNNNN:
You seem to draw women half-naked a lot, not that thats a problem(giggady giggady :3), I'd just like to see you explore more with your art. I'd like to see some more perspective. Every thing seems a bit.. er.. 2Dish. WHich lead to another problem. I found that while I scrolled down (viewing your pictures) I accidently skipped one or two because I thought I had viewed them already. This could perhaps signify that your art style or art format isn't changing much. Anime is a popular art, but go beyond that. You have talent, definitely, start exploring with it. Don't restrict yourself too much.
I want your next picture to make me say "JESUS CHRIST THATS GOOD!"
DON'T FAIL ME! When i'm done with you, you'll be a man XD

eberDate: Sunday, 2009-04-26, 5:06 AM | Message # 72
Level 15
Quote (PhantomXIII)
Another update of Alex and Ailyn:

oh sure, draw an easier one after I'm half done with the other one :P

Quote (Haematheos)
Eber's coloration: I loved the color added to it, I did however feel that the clothing lost some of its detail mainly in the shorts of kitty Rating: 8/10

w00t 8 out of 10, not bad for my first attempt at anything artsy. I agree with kitty's clothes, i spent a day thinking about how to color it and it didnt help that she wasnt on to ask for tips. Even now I'm not happy with it but I'm not sure how I could do better :/ Still 8 for 10

Message edited by eber - Sunday, 2009-04-26, 5:15 AM

GalofigusDate: Sunday, 2009-04-26, 6:57 AM | Message # 73
Angel
LOVE IT!!!!!!!

PhantomXIIIDate: Sunday, 2009-04-26, 8:49 PM | Message # 74
Bloody
Quote (GodHades)
I really like the hands. When I first began drawing, hands were always a problem for me and I could only draw them when looking at a picture of them. So I give you kudos on that.

Thanks! With regards to the hands, I may sometimes look at a reference when exploring with various gestures. In general, I usually refer to a reference of sorts when drawing poses that involve a bit of perspective. Looking never hurts if it helps =)

Quote (GodHades)
Your hairstyles are creative. I'm not sure if you're looking at other pictures for ideas, but either way, they're still well drawn.

For the hair, I usually come up with my own styles; however, in doing requests for drawing people here, I use a reference for them so that it reflects some of their actual characterisitics X3 Aside from that, I let my imagination run =D

Quote (GodHades)
Again, I like the detail on your ears. Don't know why. Its just that many artists never pay attention to those details and it always bothers me. You've seemed to tackle that minor pet peeve of mine.

Rawk! It started from drawing Pokemon characters that was waaayyy back into my elementary school years. It evolved from a simple 'S' to more detailed additions and it stuck with me X3

Quote (GodHades)
Your shotgun-blade thingy was pretty cool. I wish You would have put some more focus on that - like having her point it at you (perspective-wise). The more creative things you add to your picture, the more people will stop and observe it.

Very true; however, a novice like me would require a reference for that X3 Regardless, one can always do better if they strive to achieve it... which I will =D

Quote (GodHades)
Your clothes are wonderful. I have such a hard time generating new ideas for clothes (this is why I'll never be a designer), so I find an appreciation for such creativity. :O start creating more! MORE!!

Duly noted! =)

Added (2009-04-26, 8:49 Pm)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (GodHades)
Now for my criticism, DUN DUN DUNNNNNN:

Ha ha ha! They're always appreciated. How can I mature and improve on my art if I'm scared of some constructive criticism? XD

Quote (GodHades)
You seem to draw women half-naked a lot, not that thats a problem(giggady giggady :3)

Heh heh X3 You got me there. Sometimes the ladies request it and other times I do it on a whim. But I can dress them up to explore some fashion designs =)

Quote (GodHades)
Every thing seems a bit.. er.. 2Dish. WHich lead to another problem. I found that while I scrolled down (viewing your pictures) I accidently skipped one or two because I thought I had viewed them already. This could perhaps signify that your art style or art format isn't changing much.

I've noticed it myself, but it's my fault for ignoring it X3 The people are satisfied and appreciate my work which sort of leads to a trap for me (feeds my ego). I go on huff and become lazy so that my art becomes static (my bad). But in light of what you've stated, I'm more aware now. Thanks =)

Quote (GodHades)
Anime is a popular art, but go beyond that. You have talent, definitely, start exploring with it. Don't restrict yourself too much.

Well said. I've got plenty of other stuff to put up then ^-^ Look forward to it =D

Quote (GodHades)
I want your next picture to make me say "JESUS CHRIST THATS GOOD!"
DON'T FAIL ME! When i'm done with you, you'll be a man XD

Holy heaven! Your charisma is very similar to my uncle because he addresses me like that in a similar tone XD No worries, I will show you what I am capable of =D

I especially appreciate comments from you and Haematheos because they address the strengths and weaknesses of my art. *daps* Kudos to you guys =D

AilynDate: Monday, 2009-04-27, 2:09 AM | Message # 75
Level 15
I HAATE how it looks =/

Message edited by Ailyn - Monday, 2009-04-27, 2:15 AM

Forum » Graphics » Show Room » Winnie's Art (Boobs, babes and more! Oh my!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024