Main | Post Here For Custom Skin Requests - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Graphics » Show Room » Post Here For Custom Skin Requests
Post Here For Custom Skin Requests
JunKDate: Friday, 2009-02-13, 1:11 AM | Message # 1
Angel
Group: Head Moderator
Ok. As you can tell from my sig, and if you've ever used forums before, im Yakuza in game.
I am setting up this topic for reskin/colour effects that you might want done, but do not know how to do it yourself, even through the guide i posted on the Guides section of forum.

Here are the rules -
1) I will do them in order.
2) You must be on chatbox for me to communicate with while i am doing the reskin for you.
3) While im doing it, you need to be close by so i can keep logging in to test out my work
4) I will continuously post you pictures to see what likes and dislikes and changes you want etc, then i will post a zip file on megaupload for you to download.
5) I can most likely only recolour things - i will not spend days completely redrawing something, like smiley faces on your cape etc. If you want that effect, use the guide i posted and attempt it yourself.
6) I highly suggest before applying the changes, you make a copy of your entire flyff folder, and store it somewhere in case something goes wrong, or you want the defaults back, they are easily accessible.
7) These are done on my time.
8) Leave your IGN and your ChatBox name in your posted request so i can get back in touch with you.

So, post your requests here. Once its your turn i will contact you in game and/or in chat and depending how much you want altered, it could take 10 mins i could take an hour.
Once i am finished and you downloaded the files i will tell you where they go, but majority of the time they will go to your Flyff\Models\Texture folder.

IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to see recoloured effects through the textures folder, you might as well do this now. Right click on the patcher icon at the bottom right of your task bar and click on show patcher. Then click on options, and change the graphics options to High (i suggest keeping Shadows at Low, it usually lags like a motha if its any higher). Then start your game, and anything inside the textures folder will be shown.

Yakuza - Blade101
xYakuza - Strongest Merc Flyff has ever seen

archeraDate: Friday, 2009-02-13, 1:28 AM | Message # 2
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
Custon skin color black ...Custom set color Knighz 105 female night set black Chat name LauShimi IGN Christina was this one better?

I eat nubcakes for snaktime

Message edited by archera - Friday, 2009-02-13, 1:42 AM

JunKDate: Friday, 2009-02-13, 1:44 AM | Message # 3
Angel
much but ima watch a movie first

Yakuza - Blade101

aquata232Date: Friday, 2009-02-13, 10:21 AM | Message # 4
Level 5
Hihi Yakuza, It's Ama~ I was wondering if you could make a light rainbow colored skin for me. I would try to do it myself but...Paint.net don't like me much D:

Chatroom Mod - Amaterasu

JunKDate: Friday, 2009-02-13, 7:08 PM | Message # 5
Angel
by skin what do you mean exactly - all the menu windows and stuff like that??
if so, im currently working on how to exactly edit themes like that...because the default is a .res file, and i didn't want to get into f'in around with all that...however if you download a theme first, then i can edit those files...so im seeing what i can do in that field.

Yakuza - Blade101

jurgenDate: Wednesday, 2009-02-25, 11:41 PM | Message # 6
Vagrant
Hi, i just want this. *-*

Winds : http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/1603/lvl67bladepr7.jpg
Look the carnage sword +10wind

Earth : http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/wat828/flyff09.jpg
Look the stick of SnowCrystal

Jurgen.-@msn.com

send me there the wind and water element biggrin