Sunday, 2024-05-05, 1:21 PM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | graphics tutorials.... - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Graphics » Help » graphics tutorials.... (post what u want to learn here...)
graphics tutorials....
gothicaDate: Wednesday, 2009-06-03, 4:39 PM | Message # 1
Level 15
Group: Fly For Hero Player
hey im going to start doing tutorials for people who want to know basic things in photoshop.

if youve ever seen a tool youve never used, and you want to find out what it does. ill post a tutorial showing how it can be used. i havent done any major sig making for over a year or 2, but ill try my best to help you all out.

i havent used every tool in photoshop, but i am willing to figure any out that you want to learn so that i can make everything easier for you.

so yeah, please post here what help u want, what tool(s) u want to learn, image altering, or if u really want, a step by step guide on making a basic sig.

bLooHDate: Wednesday, 2009-06-03, 4:47 PM | Message # 2
Level 5
do you know actually how to recolor/remodel/edit textures here in flyff?

gothicaDate: Wednesday, 2009-06-03, 4:52 PM | Message # 3
Level 15
the actual HUD or the characters themselves?

bLooHDate: Thursday, 2009-06-04, 2:49 AM | Message # 4
Level 5
textures of fashions,monters and whatever.

example are ebers works:
http://flyforhero.ucoz.com/forum/29-1582-2

i know how to do it and i use photoshop to edit it, but i have some problem with the coloring. I was hoping u could help me

gothicaDate: Thursday, 2009-06-04, 2:33 PM | Message # 5
Level 15
without doing it personally myself i cant exactly find out lol. however if u use the magic wand tool to select areas, you cant do hue/sat to change the colours of it and it keeps the detail in it.

try that smile

if that dont work ill try have a look myself and come up with more ideas

bLooHDate: Thursday, 2009-06-04, 3:21 PM | Message # 6
Level 5
i completely forgot about that.. ill try it as soon as i get my set to +10 biggrin

gothicaDate: Thursday, 2009-06-04, 3:29 PM | Message # 7
Level 15
well if it works tell me smile coz then ima try it myself lol. oh and does it work for everyone or just urself?

bLooHDate: Friday, 2009-06-05, 4:40 AM | Message # 8
Level 5
it works but its hard. well not that hard. finding the right color is the hard part. biggrin if theres another way.. tell meeeeeeeee

gothicaDate: Friday, 2009-06-05, 12:55 PM | Message # 9
Level 15
well post me how to do it or post me a link so then i know exactly what im doing lol

GalofigusDate: Friday, 2009-06-05, 6:31 PM | Message # 10
Angel
not sure if u could help or not, my problem is with photoshop cs2 i cant find a setting/mode for the brush tool so that i can change the colour of the image leaving all the detail there and that wont over lap if i go over the area again, maybe you could look into it.

gothicaDate: Friday, 2009-06-05, 9:46 PM | Message # 11
Level 15
right the smartest way to do it is this way...

basically, open what image you r editing. create a new layer above this, put your colour onto that layer, change the "blend" option to something like overlay or multiply or screen.

(the trickier part)

theres 2 ways you could do the 2nd part so here goes...

1) right click on your new layer with the colour on it, then click on "create clipping mask".however this will only work if there isnt a background with the image (the background does include a plain white colour. it has to be completly transparent to work)

2) select your "lasso" tool and outline the shape of the character (a few mm inside of the outline of the actual character could help improve the outcome) after youve outlined the whole character, right click anywhere on the image and click on "select inverse". now hit delete and it should leave u with the colour on your character and nowhere else. now all you need to do is select the "blur" tool and blur the edges to make it look smoother.

then after youve done that, save it as whatever format you need it as and enjoy your new colours :P

hopefully that helped you out smile

P.S i used character as an example of an image

Message edited by gothica - Friday, 2009-06-05, 9:47 PM

RemorseDate: Sunday, 2009-11-22, 6:40 PM | Message # 12
Vagrant
Using CS2? I recommend u to use CS3 or CS4. They're more advanced

Forum » Graphics » Help » graphics tutorials.... (post what u want to learn here...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024