Main | dc lost my stuff on s1 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Help » Ask a GM » dc lost my stuff on s1
dc lost my stuff on s1
ForgottenDate: Saturday, 2009-03-07, 4:59 AM | Message # 1
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player

well the pics of my axes are like 3 hours old n i got em to +10 fire +10 water and i lost my dest vigs +9 dems +9 gore +14
the dest was clean but 4/4 16% atack

i lost my stuff on s1 not pk cuz pk is offline, i wasnt lvln or anything i was in flaris and theres nothing saying if u lose ur stuff in s1 u dont get a refund
i was hopin i can get my eq. back idc if its all clean cuz it cost 6m max to up it again but i do need them back
but i REALLY need my jewls back for my other chars
or send me 135m so i can get it all back

Please i wanna get my blade to master

*Edit*
Lost my baby Aibatt too kinda sux only one i have and now they r 100m <<

*Edit* cant post for some reason so im editing i cant have gotten an inv bug cuz i wasnt lvln in flaris pet wasnt out it was a dc and loss of eq this isnt a hoax tio get something because i have before and after pics of having then not having after the dc and i dont like u posting that when u have nothing to do with this you are not a gm junk so please dont answer my post when you have no idea what happend i was talking to grizz like 20 min before th dc when i had my stuff if u need a witness

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Remember~114-M Psy
SexZ~80 Yj
MagicMan~113-M Ele
Nothing~111 Blade

Message edited by Forgotten - Saturday, 2009-03-07, 5:44 AM

JunKDate: Saturday, 2009-03-07, 5:28 AM | Message # 2
Angel
Group: Head Moderator
well this has been said a few times on forums but due to false claims only donation packages can be restored due to inven bug. if you see you have inven bug just don't log in
actually don't even log into another char, if you see yourself naked alt+f4 and log in again to see if you're still naked...that has been proven to work on several occasions

Yakuza - Blade101
xYakuza - Strongest Merc Flyff has ever seen

Forum » Help » Ask a GM » dc lost my stuff on s1
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024