sletjeDate: Saturday, 2009-05-30, 0:07 AM | Message # 1
Vagrant
Group: Blocked
well hello....

Level: 103

How Long Have You Played: 4-5 days

Ever Heard Of Automaton: no

Cheated In Previous Games: yes, nfs underground 2

Why you were banned:(Don't answer if you don't know) i think i know, well i logged out for buffs so 1 min later i logged in and it was like every mob i kill instant dead. then i saw a guy and i killed a mob infront of him, he was like thats bannable, so i thought o no i dont want to get banned, so i restarted my comp. from that point on i cant connect and it says ID been blocked

GM You Thought Banned You:

Appeal: (Make It Look Good, its Your Last Hope) well maby you could give me 1 chance cuz i just readed somewhere on the forum about 1 hit ko bug, and i REALLY didnt know about it, so could you guys help me out? i promise i will follow the rules when i know them, i will go and learn them if you want xD

okay thats it, and hopefully i will be able to play on this awesome private server again... <3

So please Fly for hero, pimp my ride i mean unbann me or something:(

Yes it is me, but he told me it was bannable so i got thinking and i relogged and stuff, come one im dieng to play on this server... i rlly never shall do it again, my promise

btw i dont want to be rude or something but its not my fault that i had the bug. T_T i dont have bad intentions and im definitly no hacker... >.<

Message edited by sletje - Saturday, 2009-05-30, 1:09 PM

AdminDate: Saturday, 2009-05-30, 3:22 AM | Message # 2
Admin of FFH
Group: Administrators
Eh... http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt254/jkid666/flyff00041.jpg thats you right angry

Forum » Help » Ask a GM » Bart
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024