Saturday, 2024-05-04, 10:03 AM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | server problems? - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Help » Ask a GM » server problems? (server down every hour...)
server problems?
SixPathSageDate: Wednesday, 2009-09-02, 10:11 AM | Message # 1
Vagrant
Group: whatever Member
i have just started playing flyforhero about 3 days ago and i must say, this is the best flyff private server i have ever played.. biggrin

i just noticed a couple of things in this server and i want to ask, why does the server go down every hour???

after 30 - 40 mins of playing, i get disconnected, and when i try to login, there is no channel... then after 20 - 30 mins, the server is up again.

like yesterday, i started playing smoothly around 6:15 - 6:45pm, then the server was down around approximately 6:46pm. i try to login asap but to no avail... then around 7:15pm, the server was up again, YIPEE!!! smile

so there i was, playing again, no lag whatsoever, and then, around 7:46pm, whew the server was down again.. sad
after a non-stop logins, around 8:15pm, the server was up again...

it was like a pattern, 8:46pm server down, 9:15 server up... 30 mins game time every hour...

is this normal? just want to know...

just my 2 cents... smile

more power to flyforhero!!!!^_^

shut up...

AdminDate: Wednesday, 2009-09-02, 4:12 PM | Message # 2
Admin of FFH
Group: Administrators
The server retarts every 3 hours.. other from that server is usaully restarted manually by Admins if a error has occured in the files. Maybe you were just on at a un-stable time of day wink

Solutions were working on : http://flyforhero.ucoz.com/forum/26-2193-1

Forum » Help » Ask a GM » server problems? (server down every hour...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024