Monday, 2024-05-06, 2:04 PM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Screwed Drop Rates? - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Help » Ask a GM » Screwed Drop Rates? (Did I do something wrong?)
Screwed Drop Rates?
cinderellaxDate: Friday, 2008-11-21, 9:09 PM | Message # 1
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
I thought this was just normal until today, now I'm wondering if I messed up somewhere in my install.

I've been finding that I'm not getting much in the way of drops. When I started (levels 1-15) I was getting equip drops with every monster. Now I'm not getting any. I thought maybe this was normal, since I haven't seen any other players to verify.

This morning, though, I saw another player fighting near me, and he had a tonne of equipment bags on the ground around him.

I have yet to have one piece of equipment drop, past fighting pukepukes, nor sunstones/moonstones. I've had penya (occasionally) Food (more often than the penya) and cards (once in a blue moon). It's a wee bit frustrating, and getting worse.

So here's my question - is it normal to get no equip drops, or have I done something wrong when I installed? (Or did something just go messed with my comp?). I'm on Windows Vista, connecting through the Hamachi network 'flyforhero 13'.

Oh, and I have been fighting mobs that are either a couple of levels above me or my level. I've even tried going 10 or so levels above me with no luck.

Please somebody help? Or at least tell me this is normal? I'm not even getting penya with every mob, so while the worth of the drops are better than the official Flyff server, the actual drop rates appear to be much, much worse.

Message edited by cinderellax - Saturday, 2008-11-22, 6:31 PM

Forum » Help » Ask a GM » Screwed Drop Rates? (Did I do something wrong?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024