Tuesday, 2024-05-07, 11:31 PM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Duper admitting to duping - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Help » Report someone » Duper admitting to duping (and intentially getting somebody banned)
Duper admitting to duping
JunKDate: Tuesday, 2009-03-10, 4:43 AM | Message # 1
Angel
Group: Head Moderator
OK So these pics represent a duper admitting to duping, also admitting to intentially selling a character duped items in order for them to get banned.
now im not exactly sure as to why _autumn_ was banned, but GMs can read over the chat and make a decision as to what should happen with the following info.
I included the last pic because its funny as hell, enjoy!

Yakuza - Blade101
xYakuza - Strongest Merc Flyff has ever seen

PhantomXIIIDate: Tuesday, 2009-03-10, 5:24 AM | Message # 2
Bloody
Holy smokes. That was a dragged out conversation with a piece of crap. Oh well, you got some nice evidence on the sucker. The chat bit was funny as hell though =)

jaesapaulienaDate: Tuesday, 2009-03-10, 5:51 AM | Message # 3
Level 5
Group: Fly For Hero Player
Powerless tried to sell me some duped items just now... Here are the screen shot:

Please Click Here...

SpirianDate: Tuesday, 2009-03-10, 3:49 PM | Message # 4
Level 5
Group: Fly For Hero Player
Hey guys first of all, sorry about my language on server as you can see a lot of it in the screenies =[
i was extremely ticked off about what powerless did to _autumn_
hes helped me out alot on this server and is what i call a pretty close friend in-game
autumn contacted me on another character and told me what happened and gave me the name
of who sold him the duped items (kinda let rip as soon as i seen the name again)
would really like to see autumns acc be reinstated as it was a deliberate attempt to get him banned from
another jealous player
once again sorry
cheers
Spirian

Spirian - Lvl 120 Hero - Blade 8th Rebirth
Axel - Lvl xxx - Knight
Kiwi - Lvl xxx - **** - ****

PhantomXIIIDate: Tuesday, 2009-03-10, 7:55 PM | Message # 5
Bloody
Yeah, action will be taken once the higher-ups peek at this topic. Frankly, _autumn_ should also take the iniative to PM Admin, Gala or GodHades about this issue too.

Forum » Help » Report someone » Duper admitting to duping (and intentially getting somebody banned)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024