[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Help » Report someone » reporting an abuser
reporting an abuser
kutjDate: Sunday, 2009-06-07, 7:51 PM | Message # 1
Level 1
Group: Fly For Hero Player
Gallery

i told him to relog but he didnt listen, as you can see hes not master or hero or lvl 100+ and he kills mamoth in 1 hit

JunKDate: Sunday, 2009-06-07, 8:23 PM | Message # 2
Angel
Group: Head Moderator
i don't see him killing the mammoths in 1 hit, mammoths have 92,000 hp something, not 61k

Yakuza - Blade101
xYakuza - Strongest Merc Flyff has ever seen

GalofigusDate: Sunday, 2009-06-07, 8:31 PM | Message # 3
Angel
junk, theres 2 types of damage bugs, one is the one hit bug where u insta kill, the other is where your damage is multiplied by 3 to 10 times. the multiplier is random. both bugs in my eyes should hold the same offence, ive seen the damage multiplyer in use many times, in here and in normal flyff, it can be removed the same way and holds a large boost to lvl gain. he should get a ban but its up to dex. i know this is a bug tho, even a blade with a rebirth cant hit 61k without a critical hit using upcut stones and link attack while its under the effect of holy cross

kutjDate: Monday, 2009-06-08, 3:41 PM | Message # 4
Level 1
Quote (Galofigus)
he should get a ban but its up to dex. i know this is a bug tho, even a blade with a rebirth cant hit 61k without a critical hit using upcut stones and link attack while its under the effect of holy cross

yes i agree, and he knew it was not right to abuse it and he even continued... so i think he should definitly get punished (banned)

eberDate: Monday, 2009-06-08, 6:32 PM | Message # 5
Level 15
Group: Head Moderator
Quote (kutj)
he kills mamoth in 1 hit

false

Quote (kutj)
or lvl 100+

i cant even see what class he is, how can you tell if he is 100+ or not

i think jester or blade or bp could get that kind of dmg before master with the right equips. idk, too many ifs (in my opinion) to rule as abuse and its definately not 1 hitting. but its not my call

Forum » Help » Report someone » reporting an abuser
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024