Thursday, 2024-03-28, 5:10 PM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Wrong Password? - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Fly For Hero » Help! » Wrong Password? (What happens if you get "wrong password")
Wrong Password?
AdminDate: Wednesday, 2009-07-01, 11:44 PM | Message # 1
Admin of FFH
Group: Administrators
If you are getting wrong password for logging ingame then the pass should be set to "changepass" .

This is due to general checkups on accounts ~

sasukeDate: Thursday, 2009-10-15, 3:42 PM | Message # 2
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
Sir i tried many accounts but i cant login huhu it always said that my account has wrong password what should i do?

jam333Date: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 9:09 AM | Message # 3
Vagrant
ok well i get "login details incorrect please try again" i have made 3 accounts and waited a few days for the accounts to become active but i still get that message. I have also re downloaded the FFH stuff but i still get that message.

can some one please help me?

firebenderjayDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 3:05 PM | Message # 4
TROLL
Group: Head Moderator
Quote (jam333)
ok well i get "login details incorrect please try again" i have made 3 accounts and waited a few days for the accounts to become active but i still get that message. I have also re downloaded the FFH stuff but i still get that message.

can some one please help me?

You probably have uppercase letters in your account ID / Password.
Or you tried to instal FFH in a folder where you played another pserver in and it went wrong.

To be sure it'll work, download the full installer at flyforhero.net, instal it, make an account (no uppercase / capital letters in your account ID or password and fill everything in correctly). Then just run the flyff.exe .

Just shush u face...

RasDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-02, 9:43 PM | Message # 5
Vagrant
doesnt work in website i cant log in there.... tried all of this with 2 accounts like 4 or 5 times each. client needs 4 more minutes to dl ill see if it works but yeah y does it do that? i made a third with no caps and it still didnt work

69manDate: Sunday, 2011-09-11, 3:11 PM | Message # 6
Vagrant
Admin, hey I was recently playing fly for hero and all of a sudden my password was wrong.
its is weird because 5 minutes before used the same password and it accepted it, also i logged onto the website fine just after without problem however now it wont let me log onto the website either
is there anyway you can help meie. pass change

Forum » Fly For Hero » Help! » Wrong Password? (What happens if you get "wrong password")
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024