Sunday, 2024-05-05, 0:55 AM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | !!!Caution!!! - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Old Threads » !!!Caution!!! (Be smart when buying items)
!!!Caution!!!
JunKDate: Thursday, 2009-03-12, 6:07 AM | Message # 1
Angel
Group: Head Moderator
Alright in order to heighten the awareness of people i have decided to create this thread. Im sorry Hades/Dex for posting a stickied thread on the news section without permission however i feel this is very important.

Recently i've noticed lots of people selling scrolls of amplification. Not a problem! However i have high suspicions about some of these people since its becoming more common to dupe these scrolls in order to make lots of in game money, and level up very quickly.
In fact just now a character named BOBOlszz shouted to sell 30 scrolls of amplifications. Just afterwards i shouted not to buy scrolls of amplification without verifying they have not been duped first by a GM. He then asked me, what? and i replied with lots of people sell duped amps, so as not to get banned by buying a duped item to have a GM check it first. Well it might be coincidence that he logged out right after i said that but it might not as well.
So this is the main topic of this thread. I just warn people to get a GM to check the items first to make sure they are not duped, since if you buy and use a duped item you will be banned as well as the duper (if he is found). So use common sense, if somebody is selling lots of one item, or they have more than 1 of the EXACT same weapon/armor, or scrolls of amps!
Do not necessarily accuse everybody of duping, but beware. If you have suspicions either get a GM to check the item or just do not buy it/take it.

Also beware of "free" items or dropped items

Yakuza - Blade101
xYakuza - Strongest Merc Flyff has ever seen

AdminDate: Thursday, 2009-03-12, 2:26 PM | Message # 2
Admin of FFH
Group: Administrators
Yes deffintely, just to remind anyone selling -> buying -> has any duped item will get perm banned even if you didnt know it was.

Forum » General » Old Threads » !!!Caution!!! (Be smart when buying items)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024