Saturday, 2024-05-18, 2:34 PM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Power Abuse in Chat - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Old Threads » Power Abuse in Chat (I don't give a f*** if you donated, DON'T do it.)
Power Abuse in Chat
lordxiaDate: Saturday, 2009-03-14, 5:50 AM | Message # 1
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
Hey team, i just wanted to address the authority of one of the chat editors, one of them banned me for no reason while i was watching scrubs?. I was reminding one of the other players that he shouldn't complain about the lag, and that there was actually a lag spike. And then a bout 30minutes later, [Berserker]Bleed_Ethereal_Ban_MODE had banned me, LORDXIA, and then IGN-Ysnyr. I'm not complaining as such, I'm just a bit frustrated, that i didn't do anything to deserve that.
Thank you, Lordxia

Message edited by lordxia - Saturday, 2009-03-14, 6:17 AM

jaesapaulienaDate: Sunday, 2009-03-15, 7:46 AM | Message # 2
Level 5
Group: Fly For Hero Player
First of all. "I did'nt ban you for no reason". You were complaining about lag, that's why I banned you.

Please Click Here...

PhantomXIIIDate: Monday, 2009-09-28, 4:00 AM | Message # 3
Bloody
Group: Head Moderator
Quote (jaesapauliena)
I was reminding one of the other players that he shouldn't complain about the lag, and that there was actually a lag spike.

Mhm.

Quote (jaesapauliena)
First of all. "I did'nt ban you for no reason". You were complaining about lag, that's why I banned you.

Chat administrators and chat moderators with NO membership in the actual staff of Fly for Hero should watch their power abuse. The above is a good example of a misunderstanding and IS considered power-abuse.

Don't let me catch you. Sure, you may have donated for your powers and positions, but money means nothing if you abuse your rights and responsibilities. You WILL be reported and/or demoted from your position in chat.

That is all.

Forum » General » Old Threads » Power Abuse in Chat (I don't give a f*** if you donated, DON'T do it.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024