Friday, 2024-05-03, 1:33 AM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | PK Server UP! - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Old Threads » PK Server UP! (What you'v all been waiting for ;))
PK Server UP!
AdminDate: Friday, 2009-07-03, 2:11 AM | Message # 1
Admin of FFH
Group: Administrators
So the donations recieved this month was a steady amount and so I decided to get another dedicated server for our beloved PK channel biggrin

This will definetely reduce lag now and make the server more enjoyable. We plan to orginase some PVP tournaments and maybe even recreating guild siege ~

I'd like to say a big thank you to all the donators *cough* Falos this month and hopefully we'l be able to maintain this!

Happy FlyForHero'ing

IMPORTANT INFO: You may be at higher risk at losing your items playing in PK channel ~ If you have not donated you will not be able to restore Items. I suggest not picking up items to lower the chances of lossing items.

P.S.

If theres a spike on channel 1 go to channel 2! It is almost impossible for channel 2 to have "spikes"

~ Dex cool

PhantomXIIIDate: Friday, 2009-07-03, 4:17 AM | Message # 2
Bloody
Group: Head Moderator
HOLY GOODNESS! That's wonderful! =D

JunKDate: Friday, 2009-07-03, 9:10 PM | Message # 3
Angel
Group: Head Moderator
dex does it have the old caali files, so meaning there isn't the higher crit damage, magic damage is higher, only 2 stats per level up, old drops etc etc?

Yakuza - Blade101
xYakuza - Strongest Merc Flyff has ever seen

AdminDate: Friday, 2009-07-03, 10:36 PM | Message # 4
Admin of FFH
Group: Administrators
Quote (JunK)
dex does it have the old caali files, so meaning there isn't the higher crit damage, magic damage is higher, only 2 stats per level up, old drops etc etc?

yes.

Forum » General » Old Threads » PK Server UP! (What you'v all been waiting for ;))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024