[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Old Threads » Event suggestion 3
Event suggestion 3
xXDarkXxDate: Thursday, 2008-11-20, 3:52 PM | Message # 1
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
Hey guy's

i have read the event idea from jonash and then i have a idea thats like the screenshot event but even bigger wink

A Story Event !!!!!!!

it mean's that you make a whole story ^^ but i want to split it in 3 groups : Video , Screenshot , Comic/Manga

Video: you make an ingame video or many of screenshots and put them together on video with a Videoprogramm and make a little "film"

Screenshot : This means you make many screenshot's and edit them with a Pictureprogramm (Like Adobe Photoshop or gimp or what you ever use xD)

Comic/manga : this is like screenshot but you must Design Page's wink that means your screenshot's must order on page's like an manga/Comic

i hope anyone know what i mean

some suggestions about the event ;):
1.you only can Do ONE Group you cant register in all 3 groups
2.every group has other prices
3.we wait 2 or 3 weeks after the screenshot event is over (to much events are shit -.-)
4.every gruop has an other deadline
5.the minimum deadline is 2 weeks (for screenshot)
6.the theme is the choice of the user (every user can make a own theme) BUT the story must shown with screenshot's /Pic's of Flyff (only such things like a "bang" effect or something can shown without flyff BUT no other game can used)

i hope the team will discuss this suggestion and maybe in a few week's we have an Story Event wink

Forum » General » Old Threads » Event suggestion 3
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024