Saturday, 2024-05-18, 6:38 PM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Serval Suggestions - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Old Threads » Serval Suggestions (Serval Suggestions)
Serval Suggestions
firebenderjayDate: Tuesday, 2009-09-29, 10:46 PM | Message # 1
TROLL
Group: Head Moderator
First of all i suggest Scrolls of Holy in cs seller and then make Sneaker/Satan allowed in siege/other pvp tournaments which will make it more intens.

Find another way to teleport into the forsaken tower, what is wrong with the eFlyff teleporter?
This way only keeps D/Cing player, that causes frustration. And if the player tries to login again we might be caught in a spike and it will last longer. Also if they are able to login again, they will be in 'heaven', a rolling image of the sky, which will cause more confusion.

I'm wondereing if its possible to host other pvp tournements besides "siege" we have on sunday now. Maybe a "Party War", players make serval parties 2-4 and battle eachother through partyduel (if it works on this server). We could make an knock-out tournament or something else.

Exp of petts MUST go faster. On this entire server i haven't seen anyone with a pett (besides donators with their 9/9/9/9/9 petts). It would be more fun to see petts.

These were my suggestion, post what you think about it.

Just shush u face...

PhantomXIIIDate: Tuesday, 2009-09-29, 11:07 PM | Message # 2
Bloody
Quote (firebenderjay)
First of all i suggest Scrolls of Holy

Interesting.

Quote (firebenderjay)
Sneaker/Satan allowed in siege/other pvp tournaments which will make it more intens.

I see some drawbacks to this suggestion, but I'll list two:

1. These skills and other related class skills (Snatch) are subject to abuse; hence, they are not allowed.
2. Combat will quickly become a frustrating matter when you're unable to kill because of other classes having skills with advantages over you. Intense for you maybe, but not for the others.

Quote (firebenderjay)
Find another way to teleport into the forsaken tower, what is wrong with the eFlyff teleporter?

I'm unsure of this one. It should be fine unless stated otherwise.

Quote (firebenderjay)
I'm wondereing if its possible to host other pvp tournements besides "siege" we have on sunday now. Maybe a "Party War", players make serval parties 2-4 and battle eachother through partyduel (if it works on this server). We could make an knock-out tournament or something else.

Interesting.

Quote (firebenderjay)
Exp of petts MUST go faster. On this entire server i haven't seen anyone with a pett (besides donators with their 9/9/9/9/9 petts). It would be more fun to see petts.

Suggestion has been mentioned many times. It will not change.

firebenderjayDate: Tuesday, 2009-09-29, 11:25 PM | Message # 3
TROLL
First of all, i've no idead how to quote, so i'll do it like this. xD

quote:
Suggestion has been mentioned many times. It will not change.
end of quote.

Srry for that suggestion x.x

Quote:
I see some drawbacks to this suggestion, but I'll list two:

1. These skills and other related class skills (Snatch) are subject to abuse; hence, they are not allowed.
2. Combat will quickly become a frustrating matter when you're unable to kill because of other classes having skills with advantages over you. Intense for you maybe, but not for the others.
end of quote.

Well i don't really see how a sneaker/satan could really could slow someone down if their allowed to use scrolls of holy. Its just requirs an extra space on the keyboard. And player now also could escape from spam stun from a BP. =]

And Winston, the Tower teleporter really fails, you should try if, if you don't walk very gentle towards the door, you'll get stuck and will need to relogg. And after relogging youll get stuck in 'heaven' and you got to teleport through the CP cause teleporter doesn't work in 'heaven' (maybe azria tickets do, haven't checked).

Anyways, thx for the reply.

Just shush u face...

PhantomXIIIDate: Wednesday, 2009-09-30, 11:11 AM | Message # 4
Bloody
Quote (firebenderjay)
Well i don't really see how a sneaker/satan could really could slow someone down if their allowed to use scrolls of holy. Its just requirs an extra space on the keyboard. And player now also could escape from spam stun from a BP. =]

True, but in my conclusion, I have taken into consideration that the Scroll of Holy may be expensive among the other items and so an average player may not be able to afford enough scrolls in the long run.

Speaking in terms of a veteran player, this issue is no problem at all and in that light, your suggestion is ideal, but it's not fair for other average players who may also wish to participate.

Quote (firebenderjay)
And Winston, the Tower teleporter really fails, you should try if, if you don't walk very gentle towards the door, you'll get stuck and will need to relogg. And after relogging youll get stuck in 'heaven' and you got to teleport through the CP cause teleporter doesn't work in 'heaven' (maybe azria tickets do, haven't checked).

Perhaps the guide has to be updated or certain floors of the towers are bugged and should be avoided at all costs. Regardless of the situation, I would not understand as to why some people still bother with Blinkwings. Use the User CP. Period. Lol.

firebenderjayDate: Wednesday, 2009-09-30, 1:47 PM | Message # 5
TROLL
Quote from Winston:
True, but in my conclusion, I have taken into consideration that the Scroll of Holy may be expensive among the other items and so an average player may not be able to afford enough scrolls in the long run.
end of quote.

I think if the scrolls of Holy should be the same price as scroll of velo city (just like in eflyff). That would be 1.5mil in flyfh. I think thats a decent price which most player can afford. Monsters in azria/tower/coral drop 50-300k, so you only need to kill 5-30 monsters, even if you are lvl120 and you kill Catsy's (lvl63 in tower i think) they drop 50-300k penya. And we if Dex would reward everyone with Scrolls of Holy for the ones that joins (Just like he's doing now with the Scrolls of Velocity now), I think everyone would be able to use them. In siege there aren't much player competing (about 15-20) so i don't think you will be stunned that much, also because sonic hand doens't work like in eFlyff (it hit just ones instead of 4-5 times rapidly, total damage is the same though).

So I think adding the Scrolls of Holy won't have that much con's to low lvl player with a small budget. If Dex would add them as a reward for joining.

Also i don't think you're getting what i mean with the teleporter to tower. Players have to walk into the door for entering, which usually leads into d/cing/getting stuck into 'heaven'. i think there should be a teleporter to each flour on the CP.

Just shush u face...

PhantomXIIIDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-07, 10:24 AM | Message # 6
Bloody
Quote (firebenderjay)
Also i don't think you're getting what i mean with the teleporter to tower. Players have to walk into the door for entering, which usually leads into d/cing/getting stuck into 'heaven'. i think there should be a teleporter to each flour on the CP.

Ooh, that'll take some work lol.

Added (2009-10-07, 10:24 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Topic closed.

Forum » General » Old Threads » Serval Suggestions (Serval Suggestions)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024