Main | Cs items - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Fly For Hero » Suggestions/Bugs » Cs items
Cs items
TubbyDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 0:07 AM | Message # 1
Level 1
Group: Fly For Hero Player
Well I would put Velo's , Holy's , Transy boxes and other items that are pretty helpfull for pvping in the 'Cash Shop Seller' cuz this will make siege more popular and the more people join siege the more fun siege will be.

firebenderjayDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 0:39 AM | Message # 2
TROLL
Group: Head Moderator
Please do not post the same thread twice.

And as a awnser to your question, the items you named are in the Cash Shop.
They're very cheap, if you do a 10pounds donation, you could siege for weeks.
So i don't think they'll be in the Cash Shop Seller.

Just shush u face...

TubbyDate: Monday, 2009-11-16, 7:13 PM | Message # 3
Level 1
Quote (firebenderjay)
Please do not post the same thread twice.

Sowwy I just edited , guess its bugged didnt mean to double post :3

Quote (firebenderjay)
And as a awnser to your question, the items you named are in the Cash Shop.
They're very cheap, if you do a 10pounds donation, you could siege for weeks.
So i don't think they'll be in the Cash Shop Seller.

Depends if they are planning to make the Server V14 soon if you wanna have decent dammage and tanking equips
so that means you need : Red Scroll , Medicines , Velo's , Eels , Holy's , Transies , Red mantis Lacotte and more o:

firebenderjayDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-17, 1:11 AM | Message # 4
TROLL
Quote (Tubby)
Depends if they are planning to make the Server V14 soon if you wanna have decent dammage and tanking equips
so that means you need : Red Scroll , Medicines , Velo's , Eels , Holy's , Transies , Red mantis Lacotte and more o:

Well, i did some calculations...

70 dPoints (1 upcut)
150 dPoints (1 grilled eel)
250 dPoints (5 scrolls of velocity)
240 dPoints (20 Remantis Laccotte)
700 dPoints (20 scrolls of holy)
30 dPoints (Medicine for MP(+10%MP 30min))
-------------- +
1.410 dPoints each siege

23.000 dPoints = 40pounds
1.410 dPoints = 2,45 pounds each siege

Sounds damn cheap to me. (If you take the gold package)

5.000 dPoints = 10pounds
1.410 dPoints = 2,82 pounds each siege

Still cheap to me. (thats if you take the cheapest donation package)

I know i didn't add everything and maybe the holy's and Remantis Laccotte are a bit low. But that's what i'm planning to use in siege.
I also know i didn't add the transies medicines and red scroll, But they still need to come to the cs store. (and btw, medicines aren't rlly needed, it only adds 7 of a stat)

Just shush u face...

TubbyDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-17, 7:35 PM | Message # 5
Level 1
Well thats cuz you are going as a Bp , imagine if you are blade : redscroll , Medicines for hit rate are rlly needed and all the rest im not saying people shouldnt donate but im just saying if this server wants siege to be uber popular they should do something different with the cs like make a Siege bundle or something so it makes it abit cheaper.

firebenderjayDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-17, 7:50 PM | Message # 6
TROLL
Quote (Tubby)
Well thats cuz you are going as a Bp , imagine if you are blade : redscroll , Medicines for hit rate are rlly needed and all the rest im not saying people shouldnt donate but im just saying if this server wants siege to be uber popular they should do something different with the cs like make a Siege bundle or something so it makes it abit cheaper.

Hmm, that's true, i agree with the siege bundle, but in the cs store not in the cash shop seller. The only thing that really is necessary in siege, are Scrolls of Velocity. I think that should be the only thing at the cash shop seller. FlyForHero has a cheap cs store, if you want cs items in cash shop seller, this is not the correct pserver for you.

Just shush u face...

TubbyDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 0:22 AM | Message # 7
Level 1
Quote (firebenderjay)
Hmm, that's true, i agree with the siege bundle, but in the cs store not in the cash shop seller. The only thing that really is necessary in siege, are Scrolls of Velocity. I think that should be the only thing at the cash shop seller. FlyForHero has a cheap cs store, if you want cs items in cash shop seller, this is not the correct pserver for you.

I would add Holy's aswell tho but yea thats the addmins choice and a Siege bundle in the cs store would be awesome. Nah not at all I want as many items in the cs store cuz a good pserver doesn't last long if it's putting almost all cs items in the cash shop seller in game cuz the people who are moderating the server won't get anything in return for their effort.

firebenderjayDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 1:32 PM | Message # 8
TROLL
Quote (Tubby)
if it's putting almost all cs items in the cash shop seller in game cuz the people who are moderating the server won't get anything in return for their effort.

True and then the custom awakes for the donator will come back, which will make the sever less enjoyfull again.

Just shush u face...

Forum » Fly For Hero » Suggestions/Bugs » Cs items
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024