Saturday, 2024-04-27, 8:50 PM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | A CHALLENGER APPEARS! - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Fly For Hero » Suggestions/Bugs » A CHALLENGER APPEARS! (suggestion/challenge for staff)
A CHALLENGER APPEARS!
DuckiDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-16, 2:58 AM | Message # 1
Level 1
Group: Gold Donator
So here's my idea...

The winner of the weeks guild siege takes ownership of a "stronghold". The other guilds that participated in siege have a chance to capture it, kill guild leader, or take a key item. The entrance and final chamber could guarded by higher level mobs. Throughout the stronghold are mobs that only attack the raiding teams to give the defending team more of a chance if there are few defenders or multiple raiding guilds. Or it could be scheduled to give time to prepare for both sides. The map would be custom most likely to look like that of the interior of a castle or something of the sort. I'm not too familiar with 1v1 siege or the secret room so I don't know if this has already been done, but i figured if the staff is up for the challenge it could attract more players and be loads of fun for the players that are already here. Of course if you like the initial concept the details could be worked out but i thought I would just throw it out there. And yes I do realize it would take some time to program, implement and debug...

I would like everyone's opinion (no flaming please) whether it be for it or against the it, I figured I would share with you all.

7thNemesisDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-16, 8:00 AM | Message # 2
Level 10
Group: Creative Member
Uhmm.. do you mean castle siege? like WOE of RO (War of Emperium) (ragnarok online).

This might make FFH the most unique ps ever. (if implemented)

DuckiDate: Tuesday, 2010-02-16, 8:18 AM | Message # 3
Level 1
Group: Gold Donator
I've never played those games but the name description sounds about right ^^

Forum » Fly For Hero » Suggestions/Bugs » A CHALLENGER APPEARS! (suggestion/challenge for staff)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024