Friday, 2024-03-29, 2:00 AM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Donating Interface - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Fly For Hero Site » Suggestions » Donating Interface (Updated... read on.)
Donating Interface
FalosDate: Saturday, 2009-06-20, 9:43 AM | Message # 1
Ninja
Group: Gold Donator
Ok so I have been happily supporting FlyFH by donating and well.. straight to the point. the points shop items are so damn confusing. There is no pic- or description of anything. I didn't even know what to really get with my points after I got them. Do you think you could possible at least put a description of the items and take out some of the useless ones that would be a complete waste to donate for. Like the green items you can buy at the custom npc and 15-30day items that cost more than permanent items ect. Some of the stuff like the cloaks.. really confused me and google did not help at all. Think if you guys get any free time you could work on that. I'm sure people would donate more if they knew what rewards they could actually get with the points.
Well.. nothing else I can think of right now except PVP but I believe you guys are already working on that. Thanks GM's -much love <3

PhantomXIIIDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-23, 6:18 AM | Message # 2
Bloody
Group: Head Moderator
You should PM Admin about this issue since he's the creator of the donation system (he pretty much handles the donation department).

=)

HittespitterDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-23, 6:14 PM | Message # 3
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
lol I had somtin like this too I tought I was buying a fashion suit but I got a lvl 45 suit for merc T.T

PhantomXIIIDate: Saturday, 2009-10-03, 0:28 AM | Message # 4
Bloody
Therefore, it is important that you ABSOLUTELY let Admin/Dex know what you intend to buy. It's your donation money so that's like a leverage of sorts.

Added (2009-10-03, 0:28 Am)
---------------------------------------------
All right, the donation system has been cleaned up a lot since then.

There are diagrams illustrating what you're buying. BUT you have to scroll through each set of items individually. Items are arranged alphabetically.

Dex will add in the search/alphabet option in the future to make it easier.

BK201kolaiDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 2:38 PM | Message # 5
Gaurdian
Group: whatever Member
can we have the name of the donators so in case that we need any D points we can contact them!

I Love My blade and razor!
THE NOOB Knight Ripmylove

firebenderjayDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 2:43 PM | Message # 6
TROLL
Quote (BK201kolai)
can we have the name of the donators so in case that we need any D points we can contact them!

Here's the link.

donators link

Just shush u face...

BK201kolaiDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 2:49 PM | Message # 7
Gaurdian
Group: whatever Member
Here's the link.

donators link

Thankz dude! hmmm i see few people who are active on the forums! >.< hahahhahah cry cry cry cry cry

I Love My blade and razor!
THE NOOB Knight Ripmylove

Forum » Fly For Hero Site » Suggestions » Donating Interface (Updated... read on.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024