Friday, 2024-03-29, 10:26 AM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | having a marketplace - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Fly For Hero Site » Suggestions » having a marketplace (as the title says)
having a marketplace
kuroganeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 8:31 AM | Message # 1
Level 1
Group: Gold Donator
kinda wanted to set up a poll, but my brain is a bit.. mushy atm...
well, to the point.

Are you one of those who lags a bit when entering flaris around the banker? tired of waiting minutes after logging in, in order to see the screen? want to get rid of all those shops taking up the space in town?
if yes, then support and vote for having a marketplace!

my idea is to have a place where usually not alot of ppl go, example garden of rhisis (was just suggesting a place, im not saying this is a good place for having a market in)
so this place will be our blackmarket, where we will move all the shops to. and ofc, instead of flying all the way to the marketplace, we'll have a teleport npc that connects the town and this place.

i know for sure that this idea wont go through 100% even if we have a place, since some random guy will always set up a shop in flaris, but theres no harm in trying i guess. and by having a rule that its only allowed to set up a shop in the blackmarket would probably help.

votes, comments, ideas would be apreciated.

kuro~

firebenderjayDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 2:53 PM | Message # 2
TROLL
Group: Head Moderator
I'd say, move the shops to darkon. I don't feel like flying all the way to the garden to search through 10-20 shops.

Nice idea though, i'm kinda tired of all those shops in flaris near the bank/buff pang/premium seller.
They really should move somewhere else. Nice idea.

Just shush u face...

kuroganeDate: Sunday, 2009-12-27, 8:33 PM | Message # 3
Level 1
Group: Gold Donator
although not as many people use darkon and saint morning, ppl still use them. thats why i kind of mentioned garden instead. although thats also a bad idea. dex did mention that we might try to make a new map for the market place, and a teleport npc that connects example flaris and the marketplace.

i agree, i wouldnt want to fly over to the marketplace myself if it were example in the garden or rhisis. should be as easy as possible to get to the marketplace or else someone would just set up a shop in flaris where we actually sit down and relax.

kuro~

Message edited by kurogane - Sunday, 2009-12-27, 8:33 PM

ThorDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 0:39 AM | Message # 4
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
My computer doesn't lag :P

Forum » Fly For Hero Site » Suggestions » having a marketplace (as the title says)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024