Sunday, 2024-05-05, 8:53 PM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Acrobat to ranger Guide if poor like me - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Classes » Acrobat/Jester/Ranger » Acrobat to ranger Guide if poor like me (This is my first so please dont blame me -o-)
Acrobat to ranger Guide if poor like me
impmonVXDate: Saturday, 2009-12-05, 7:57 PM | Message # 1
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
OK! This is a guide for those who have not much money in the game and can't afford expensive weapons and armors.

1. Surely we start as vagrants.
2. Make sure to get 10 twinkle stones first before you go on lvling your self.
3. Now I think your already 15 changed into an acro
4.Here is where we start building.

We start the building.

Lvl 15: we have 28 GP here so first we need to finish our STA build *oh by the way this is for aoe type*
Put 20 to STA, now we have 8 more left, we should divide it into 2, which is 4, now add 4 points for STA and DEX.
Coz we should have a 20 gap point to make it more effective.
Buy the first set in NPC which is 15 (reminder what im talking bout is not a green set, just normal) then buy the lvl 15 bow and ofcourse buy arrows. We need to get junk arrow max. And also buy some refreshers. I know were not too poor to not afford that. We need these coz we would be spamming junk arrow. now from lvl 15-30 we only need 2 junk arrows in the action slot.
Kill any lvled monsters, coz it's a private server so we dont care what we fight, coz we lvl up fast.
Just divide the GP into two when we lvl up and distribute to STA and DEX. Dont put much on bow mastery I suggest you only turn it to lvl 5.

Lvl 30: we need to skip the lvl 24 set instead, buy the lvl 33 or something armor, we need to skip armors otherwise we'll lose money. If you're still spamming junk arrow, you should put 3-4 to instant kill enemy, if you're tired of spamming it in the action slot, because 3-4 junk arrows will eat the action slot, you can put it in f1 to f9. We've reached lvl 33 approximately our STA is now 57 and our DEX is 33, if not, then you're not following my guide. Buy the lvl 40 bow, which is refometi. Keep killing monsters. *Note: when you kill monsters, for example, you have started killing gigles which is lvl 32 if captain, you shouldnt kill monsters lower than 32, or it'll thwart your exp bar, which makes exp harder to gain when you hit a certain high lvl.

lvl 45: again we'll skip the lvl 40+ something set, instead buy the lvl 50+ something, and also buy the lvl 55 bow, there are two bows the cheap and the costly, buy the costly one if you have enough money. I thkn its only 300+k
Now we have 69 STA and 45 DEX. If not, again you're failing me. Train harder and dont forget to pick items and penyas. I suggest you max the arrow rain and oh! put some skills in pulling,fastwalker and dark illusion then Max Perfect block, it will help when we start aoe-ing. Oh and stop putting STA when you turn lvl 57. We only need 80 STA. If you want you can make it higher if you feel you're taking too much dmg. but I suggest stick to the guide.

Lvl 60: Hoorah! now were lvl 60, and now we have 80 STA and 64 DEX coz when we turn 57 we should be putting it all to DEX. Now go and change your job. After that, ofcourse were rangers now. Keep gaining penyas and items, you can sell items to other players or NPC to have penyas. Or you can equip them if equip-able.
Aoe using arrow rain. If there are any aoe skill for lvl 60 then use it if there are not, I think you can get it at lvl 65 or 70. Continue putting the GPs to dex. Oh! And save money to buy the 1st ranger set. To add defense. And Starting from here, kill monsters that are only the same lvl as you or 5 lvls higher for high rare armor and weapon drop rate, (ex. Gbow). Oh! And also start giant hunting.
*There is an aoe trick in lvling with mushies. Attack any mushies you see but dont kill em. once you have gathered enough, jump into the mushroom thingyand let the mushies go under the mushroom you're standing on, becuase you're above, they cant damage you, oh before you do the Arrow rain aoe-ing thingy, make sure sure you dont have a targeted mushies or else if you ran out of MP you go rushing to em and get your self killed.
You are free from me now, you can do whatever you want with your Ranger, but continue put the GP to DEX.

hope you like it. happy

Chacha! how do I put pictures here? ^_^
Chuchu! Jyah! Sniperchu!

Forum » Classes » Acrobat/Jester/Ranger » Acrobat to ranger Guide if poor like me (This is my first so please dont blame me -o-)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024