Tuesday, 2024-05-07, 8:11 PM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | The Psykeeper's Guide - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Classes » Mage/Psykeeper/Elementor » The Psykeeper's Guide (Yay for floating.)
The Psykeeper's Guide
RochelleDate: Monday, 2009-04-27, 4:34 PM | Message # 1
Level 1
Group: Gold Donator
I haven't seen any guides on here, although I know Kaka's making one, but I'm gonna race her ^^. Anyways, I know some people really don't know how to make their psys, and usually don't know how train, fight or what skills to use. Then they complain about how psy sucks. So, I will create a guide for psys.

on eFlyff, my Yo Yo Jester was my main, however, my favorite class was the psykeeper. I went satanology on my friend's character, and on mine, I went Crucio first, then AoE. And let me tell you, AoE psy is VERY fun. So, I decided that I had a bit of knowledge on psys, so I'll be writing this guide.

Sections:

1.) Mage to Psykeeper.
2.) Builds
3.) Skills
4.) Equips
5.) Pros and Cons
6.) Leveling tips
7.) Dedication
8.) Credits

-----------------------------Section 1: Mage to Psykeeper!

Ok. This is fairly easy. Full strength from level 15-60. Yes. No, not full int, full strength. Why? Because whacking monsters is faster than spells in this level range. Train at bangs until lvl 30, head over to Coral Island, get to lvl 60, job change, then train at Tower. I won't go through the steps for getting into these places, as you should already know, or have read a guide.

-----------------------------Section 2: Builds!

Satanology Psykeeper
Stats -
Str: 15
Dex: 15
Sta: 15
Int: All of it.

This build uses the skill Satanology to its fullest extent, freezing the monster in place, then you Spirit Bomb it to death. You will barely die, as the monster is always frozen, and if an aggro starts attacking you, simply do a hit n' float.

Crucio Psykeeper
Stats -
Sta: All of it
Int: 15

I'm seriously serious ^^. Crucio will reflect 200%, or 2 times the damage back to the monster, so if you get hit 2K damage, you will reflect 4k back. Sweet, eh? So, more stam = the higher level the monster you can fight = more exp.

AoE Psykeeper
Stats -
Sta: 100-150, unbuffed. I prefer 120
Int: The rest of your points goes here.

This is a typical AoE class. You gather with P. Bomb, because it stuns, then use Maximum Crisis. I know there's this skill called P. Square, right? Well, although it's extremely powerful, it has a cooldown..

-----------------------------Section 3: Skills!

Demonology: This skill has a very quick casting time, and is a tad stronger than P. Bomb. HOWEVER, P. Bomb is better for gathering, and I will explain why below.

Psychic Bomb: This skill IS the best for gathering. Why? Because it stuns. That's it! Stunning, eh? ^^

Crucio: Ah...the skill that reflects 200% damage back to the damager. This is a MUST for Crucio Psykeepers, adn even if you're AoEing, putting this on will help you A LOT, because when you take damage, the monsters will get hit by your AoE Spell/1v1 Spell, AND the Crucio effect. Pwnage, eh?

Satanology: This is the skill that is important for Satan Psykeepers. This skill fixes the monster (one only) in its place, then you can bombard it with skills.

Spirit Bomb: A really, really awesome skill. Bases it's damage on your MP pool. It does massive daamge with full MP, and if you have les than half MP, I believe it starts sucking. Awesome for Satan psys.

Maximum Crisis: The AoE skill AoE psys. will be using. Kinda like ele's Lightning strike. Non-target skill, non-ranged,total destruction..

Psychic Wall: This is a...rarely ussed skill, however, VERY fun. You can use it, then watch monsters literally walk into it, then bounce back. You can also use it on AFK boarders. What I mean is, they're on their flying transports, but they're afk. You walk up to them, cast P. Wall, then they'll bounce back REALLLLY far, and be like WTF when they come back to their PCs.

Psychic Square: This is the other AoE skill. It is ranged, does massive damage, BUT it has a cool down, which really sucks. However there are people who use this skill, mainly for Hit. and Run, but it's a rather...bad aoe skill.

Added (2009-04-27, 4:34 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
biggrin Master Skill: Int mastery This skill gives +15 int when maxxed.

angry Hero Skill: Petrification This skill is purely PvP, where you literally freeze the victim's mouse and keyboard, and their bility to recover HP/MP/FP. Pretty pwnage, but only PvP.

-----------------------------Section 4: Equips!

Jewelry

Crucio/Aoe Psy:

Stam ring + 6 or above
Plugs + 9 or above
Gore + 6 or above
Plugs + 9 or above
Stam ring + 6 or above

Satan/1vs1 Psy

Int. Rings + 6 or above
Demol + 12 or above
Mental Necklace + 6 or above
Demol + 12 or above
Int. Ring + 6 or above

Added (2009-04-27, 4:28 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Weapons/Shields for 60+

Wands:

Guardian Wand Lvl 60
DMMT+10%, DEF+30
---The DMMT+10% really helps, and you can use it until the A. Wand if you want more HP, or LGWand for damage, or Bloody Wand. The DMMT means you cast faster, therefore killing faster.

Historic Wand Lvl 75
Int+5, Add MP+125
---This wand is only good for 1v1 psys, as the G.Wand is much better for AoE Psys.

Angel Wand Lvl 90
Add HP+15%, Add MP+15%
---This is REALLY good because for it's HP and MP. The HP is good for tanking, and the MP is good for more casting skills.

Legendary Golden Wand Lvl 105
Add HP+10%, DMMT+15%
---The bad part is that you lose 5% HP, and no more MP help. However, you get more DMMT, and this wand is pretty good to go with the Gynas/Genuin set

Bloody Wand Lvl 120
Int+10, DMMT+15%, Add HP+20%
---More Int, Keeping the DMMT, More HP. What more can you ask for? Best ever. Period.

SHIELDS AND OTHERS CONTINUED TOMORROW

Message edited by Rochelle - Monday, 2009-04-27, 4:34 PM

GalofigusDate: Monday, 2009-04-27, 4:53 PM | Message # 2
Angel
Group: Fly For Hero Player
good job, got the typos saved and ill send them to you later ^^

PhantomXIIIDate: Tuesday, 2009-04-28, 3:01 AM | Message # 3
Bloody
Group: Head Moderator
Excellent guide.

*daps*

Cloud²Date: Tuesday, 2009-04-28, 6:43 AM | Message # 4
Level 15
Group: whatever Member
Good Job!!!!*plus rep*.

Click here and I'll click yours xD
Get your own BITCH!

RochelleDate: Tuesday, 2009-04-28, 3:36 PM | Message # 5
Level 1
Group: Gold Donator
Shields:

Ancient Shield Lvl 57
---This shield is pretty slick, and IF I can find one, I'm using it until the Toeffin. If you get a good awakening, don't hesitate to use that, and not the A. Shield.

Toeffin Shield Lvl 105
---The end-game shield for me at least. I play on getting some DMMT and Int on this baby.

More info on shields can be found here Flyff Wiki

Sets:

Ahes/Anoos Lvl 60
Def+40, MP Consumption-13%, Int+10
---This set is pretty much neglected by psys, as the Teba/Misty, lvl 45, is much better. It's OK for Satan psys I guess.

Ropang/Roshel Lvl 75
Def+47, Int+7, MP Consumption-15%
---This set is mostly for AoE psys, as they'll use it for the MP Consumption. Satans and Crucios can use it as well, just not as well as AoE Psys.

Genuin/Gynas
Def+47, Casting Motion-15%, Int+6
---It isn't as good for AoE psys, it's pretty much the same as the Ropang/Roshel. HOWEVER, it is pretty good for satan/pvp psys(when pvp is fixed)

Psykon/Psyuniper Lvl 105
Def+15%, Range attack block+15%, Melee attack block+15%, HP+15%
---This set is godly for those who cannot afford the bloody set yet. Seriously. The Def REALLY helps, it's almost like 4*4% Earthquake cards, and too bad the click doesn't work. Anyways, the def and hp bonus makes up for it.

*skips the Mekatro because it fails compared to the Psykon*

Twilight Lvl 120
Def+25%, HP+15%, DMMT+15%, Int+10.
---Boy oh boy...almost 4*7% earthquake cards' worth of def, standard amount of HP, DMMT bonus, and INT!!! If you're also using the bloody wand, you'll get a total of 20 int, 30% DMMT, and 30% HP. That is pure pwnage.

-------------------------------Section 5: Pros and Cons

Crucio Build

Pros:

-You get to fight monsters way above your level, which meansa you'll level pretty fast.
-Doesn't really need to use refreshers
-Awesome HP and defence
-Can take up to around 7+ mobs, which is a semi-aoe ^^
-Doesn't need to lock-on to the target, just gather, and wait for them to attack.

Cons:

-Need to awaken somewhat to become pretty good at Crucio
-Has to spam food, or if you have a free RM with you, get them to restat to full int and heal you.
-The shittiest thing possible - you lag, the attacks all stack up, and once it stops lagging, you're fucked. That's what happened to my ele the other day in the tower.

Satan Build

Pros:
-Amazing at farming giants. Freeze, spam bomb, freeze, spam bomb, etc.
-Very long freeze/Satan time.
-Pretty good at making money.
-Super powerful Spirit Bomb, perfect for when PvP gets fixed.

Cons:
-Get a few aggros next to you in the tower, and you're quite screwed.
-Need to spam those refreshers or Hot thingies form the arena so you get max MP for powerful S. Bombs.
-Low defense
-Levels sloooow

AoE Build:

Pros:
-Levels fast.
-Makes fast money while aoeing
-Has high defense and HP so that you can tank lots of monsters.
-Levels really fast
-It's pretty satisfying when you gather the whole spawn, kill them, level up, and your little pet goes running around picking items up.
-Did I mention that you level fast?

Cons:
-Needs quite good armor
-Needs food for when it even STARTS lagging, just in case damage stacks up.
-MP pots pl0x.

*will update in a sec*

Message edited by Rochelle - Tuesday, 2009-04-28, 4:25 PM

Cloud²Date: Wednesday, 2009-04-29, 8:31 AM | Message # 6
Level 15
Group: whatever Member
Hmmm....nothing's wrong if thisones separated but w/e

Click here and I'll click yours xD
Get your own BITCH!

kakawuhDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-29, 1:38 PM | Message # 7
Chat Mod
Group: Blocked
well all the posts in between made sure she couldnt add it <-<

SO YOU DARE CHALLENGE THE MIGHTY KAKAWUH
then do so here

tw54Date: Wednesday, 2009-06-03, 2:59 AM | Message # 8
Vagrant
Hi, I made a Crucio Psy as my first cahracter on this server but the problem is that the mobs always stop doing damage to me when they attack me.

Anyway, any help or advice would be appreciated.

GalofigusDate: Wednesday, 2009-06-03, 5:23 AM | Message # 9
Angel
this is a common bug that happens because of the caali files. You will only take dmg from critical hits against you while under this bug. The rest will not deal dmg and infact either build up and 1 hit ko you or just fizzle out and do nothing.

Either way you should only use crucio as a support dmg skill, its great when they crit you but most of the time they will do no dmg leave the skill usless, i suggest using it with the AoE psy, it helps a ton when your aoeing 20-30 things at once and your damage is reduced because of the level gap

lastly also be away that psy keepers have a exp bug that sometimes prevents them from gaining exp

Forum » Classes » Mage/Psykeeper/Elementor » The Psykeeper's Guide (Yay for floating.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024