[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum » Fly For Hero » News » Skill Changes Thread
Skill Changes Thread
BK201kolaiDate: Thursday, 2010-02-18, 9:47 PM | Message # 31
Gaurdian
Group: whatever Member
Your absolutely wrong with that Bk2, If you got a Hero skill that makes you Above another heros regardless of items and pvp capability, but in terms of Achievements.

Im telling you again, Hero upgrade chance is not that hard. So i will continue to disagree with that suggestion.

but still, all is up to xDex..

hmmm i try the hero skill but yea yur right its really hard! and i need some gems >.> can any give me some gems!! ^^,

I do believe you totally misunderstood what I mention. I mention increasing the skill effect chance not the upgrade chance. BP hero skill has a CHANCE of it working so you have to spam it a few times before it works and then when it does work it removes only 1 buff. Same with the Psykeeper hero skill it has very low chance of working after spamming it and then it only lasts 7 seconds. Same with the Hero jester skill it works every time but it only last 5 second so its totally useless. I mean increase the chance and perhaps the length of the skills and increase the amount of buffs of the BP hero skill.
Also I'm all about custom things when it comes to private servers that's what makes it fun. Something different than the real game. Perhaps make custom armor sets also? Maybe fix some of the useless ones or just make completely new ones if at all possible. Everyone is getting bored and instead of stating ideas that would make the server more fun they just abandon this great server. Dex is great at running the server and always willing to try to improve it. Instead of abandoning the server why not support it with your ideas to make it the way you want and enjoy. I'm so very sure Dex is willing to put a lot of ideas into play if it reasonable and makes sense if you catch my drift.

I'll always support this server all the way and always give my ideas to Dex to help improve it.

P.S Dex is my hero

on matt's idea he's right let help dex with the server and give some idea i see some people leave the server it hard to see other player leave >.>

but if we help dex out i think we can have more people play the flyforhero hands great work Dex! killed

I Love My blade and razor!
THE NOOB Knight Ripmylove

Forum » Fly For Hero » News » Skill Changes Thread
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024