Main | Rollback 27/02 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Fly For Hero » News » Rollback 27/02
Rollback 27/02
AdminDate: Sunday, 2010-02-28, 1:28 AM | Message # 1
Admin of FFH
Group: Administrators
There was a 1 day rollback today at [27/02/2010] due to some tables going missing..

We make backups daily and transfer them to a secure root server so long time rollbacks will never happen.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

hellsingDate: Sunday, 2010-02-28, 2:28 PM | Message # 2
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
well ... but ... I lost 9 lvl from 113 M to 104 and still about 200m cry so ... i will receive lvl and money back or goodbye? wink

firebenderjayDate: Sunday, 2010-02-28, 2:51 PM | Message # 3
TROLL
Group: Head Moderator
Quote (hellsing)
well ... but ... I lost 9 lvl from 113 M to 104 and still about 200m cry so ... i will receive lvl and money back or goodbye? wink

You have any idea what a rollback is?
Dex makes back-ups everyday so if FFH gets hacked we won't lose all our chars.
Every player got this rollback and only items which are donated for will be restored.
You're not the only one that lost some lvls or money and if that has to mean you will leave, i say goodbye to you and goodluck finding a pserver where there are no rollbacks after getting hacked. Even eFlyff does rollbacks.

Just shush u face...

hellsingDate: Sunday, 2010-02-28, 3:31 PM | Message # 4
Vagrant
yes man butt...i lost 1 day whit lvl and money who give me back? nobody... whatever i search another pserver goodbye

firebenderjayDate: Sunday, 2010-02-28, 3:34 PM | Message # 5
TROLL
Quote (hellsing)
whatever i search another pserver goodbye

Too bad you said that.
Now you can't come back after you tried to search a better pserver cuz Dex is gunna ban you =[

Just shush u face...

RohitMayorDate: Sunday, 2010-02-28, 3:47 PM | Message # 6
Vagrant
Wow this kid is a joke complaining becuase he lost 9 lvls and 200m wow who cares i lost 72 lvls on my ranger my wife lost 43 lvl and 300m and i lost 2bill do u see me complaining noooooo cuz its a game do it agian doesnt matter

hellsingDate: Sunday, 2010-02-28, 4:08 PM | Message # 7
Vagrant
xdex not will not ban my account because i delete all...and i never play this server... and who cares because lost 1 day?rohitmayor lol... good sv but whit that...

rafDate: Monday, 2010-03-01, 7:45 PM | Message # 8
Vagrant
uh, excuse me for butting in, im just curious about the recent rollback... Why does our Vpoints Voting points also rollback... I thought theyre logging in our single votes "We log every single vote, if we find your cheating in anyway you account(s) and IP will be banned!" why cant they give the points back...

same with the "baby blue dragon", after the rollback i assumed that the time of my BBD also rollback, but it doesnt...

Im not complaining or anything, im just asking... and hoping that there will be no more rollbacks in the future...

Thanks for the great server and God Bless!

RasDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-02, 9:25 PM | Message # 9
Vagrant
lol =P the reason i left last time was cuz of daily rollbacks... i hope it got better cuz i miss this server it has sooo many less bugs than all the others. and the staff is cool xD one i just tried yesterday if u use ur board all monsters idssapear.......... yeah lol

aaanyway see u guys ingame =]

firebenderjayDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-02, 11:15 PM | Message # 10
TROLL
Quote (Ras)
lol =P the reason i left last time was cuz of daily rollbacks... i hope it got better cuz i miss this server it has sooo many less bugs than all the others. and the staff is cool xD one i just tried yesterday if u use ur board all monsters idssapear.......... yeah lol

aaanyway see u guys ingame =]

I can't remember a time in FFH where we got daily rollbacks o.o

Just shush u face...

LansaforumDate: Wednesday, 2010-03-03, 7:27 AM | Message # 11
Level 1
Group: Creative Member
Quote (hellsing)
xdex not will not ban my account because i delete all...and i never play this server... and who cares because lost 1 day?rohitmayor lol... good sv but whit that...

wow this kid sounds like a ten y/o saying that he made all that crap in one day. So, in my opinion I'm glad your gone, you kind of people are what make us look bad for players who are new to the server.

p.s. you wont be receiving a Christmas card from me, ever, jerk. tongue

Forum » Fly For Hero » News » Rollback 27/02
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024