Friday, 2024-05-17, 7:03 AM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | help on penya stuff. - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Help » Ask a GM » help on penya stuff.
help on penya stuff.
xfreakDate: Sunday, 2009-03-22, 6:58 AM | Message # 1
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
uhh.. ok i was plvling my newly made toon then i got 1.1b for an automatic looting. so yea i said "whoa lucky" and then.. while i was killin monsters again it automatically loot again. so now my problem is.. my penya turned back to 0. -__-" can anyone help me on this problem? it seems whenever it automatically loots penya(which i dont know how to stop) it adds large amount of penya.. i havnt even got any good equips to waste the penya and its all gone D:

proof:
Clickie Plox

JunKDate: Sunday, 2009-03-22, 5:22 PM | Message # 2
Angel
Group: Head Moderator
sorry, cannot help that. once you go over a certain threshold (just over 2.1 bil) your penya goes back down to 0.
i already brought this issue up, because penya is very random and it seems to go up just as the xp rates go up...i dunno tho...but you can get huge random drops just as you said, and its like wow that was great! but you never know when the next will come...so you basically just need to try your best to train with 0 penya, in case said thing happens.
so the best way to fix it, is to avoid it. once you get a great drop or having over 1 bil, throw it in your bank or onto another character.

Yakuza - Blade101
xYakuza - Strongest Merc Flyff has ever seen

Forum » Help » Ask a GM » help on penya stuff.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024