Saturday, 2024-04-27, 4:28 PM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Cannot connect to game. Please check the Network - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Help » Ask a GM » Cannot connect to game. Please check the Network (Login Issues or Network Issues)
Cannot connect to game. Please check the Network
kanekDate: Wednesday, 2009-07-15, 5:10 PM | Message # 1
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
Ok, sadly, the game does not work for me. First i will explain backround information. I have Windows XP and McAfee Security Center (I have it on exceptions and have ran the game with firewall and it still did not work). Also, I live in New Jersey, United States. I downloaded the game from the website on the 14, and installed it the next day, following the guide for donwloading FlyForHero.
Now that the backround information is done I will explain my problem. When I start the patcher it comes up fine (I also changed both of the ip addresses to 64.120.173.17 in neuz and in the advanced settings for the patcher). I believe it patches fine, although there are 5 boxes that come up that I have to press OK to. After it patches I go to options and adjust the options to the correct settings, then I start the game. The game opens up fine but then the problem begins. Everytime I try to login it says "Cannot connect to game, please check the network". Also, when I use the patcher and use the check the servers button on the top right, at the very bottom of the patcher words come up saying "[1/4] Connecting to IP: 64.120.173.17 on port 29300". And a few seconds later it changes to "[1/4] Failed to connect to IP: 64.120.173.17 on port 29300".

Also, the network.txt in the FlyForHero folder says this:

Tue Jul 14 23:27:14 2009
1 - CERT_CONNECT_FAIL
network error:10060

I founf out that network error 10060 meant this : A connect or send request failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time. I do not know how to fix this. I have tried with firewall completely off, restarted my router, and putting it on exceptions. I do not know what else to do and was wondering if it could be that the server is somehow blocking my request? I don't know. So please, someone help me.

Message edited by kanek - Thursday, 2009-07-16, 9:49 PM

Forum » Help » Ask a GM » Cannot connect to game. Please check the Network (Login Issues or Network Issues)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024