Friday, 2024-03-29, 6:20 PM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Harrasment. - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Help » Report someone » Harrasment.
Harrasment.
DarkSpiritDate: Sunday, 2010-02-28, 2:14 AM | Message # 1
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
I dont know what your opinion is, but i srsly dont think its cool that this guy is making hate guilds pointed DIRECTLY at me. Since i got confirmed that we are using Eflyff rules now i made a quote; ( The quote have been taken from; http://www.gpotato.com/?m=about&a=termsofservice )

3. ONLINE CONDUCT

b. Harass, threaten, abuse, disparage, libel, slander, embarrass, or engage in any other disruptive behavior involving another Member, guest or Gala-Net employee.

Character: "Ripmyelzier" // "Ripmylove" (He insulted me on Ripmylove BEFORE and AFTER he made the guild, the charts is the same person)

AkiraMinakoDate: Sunday, 2010-02-28, 2:33 AM | Message # 2
Level 5
mhmmm :/ i can vouch for Improved....Ripmylove ran around calling him names and finally made that guild...

IngeniusDate: Sunday, 2010-02-28, 2:40 AM | Message # 3
Vagrant
Group: Blocked
Looks to me like you're being a crybaby DarkSpirit.
Learn to ignore people. You're letting him win by making this thread.

AkiraMinakoDate: Sunday, 2010-02-28, 2:45 AM | Message # 4
Level 5
hmmm,,,, well either way i don't take sides. but i think that calling people names is mean...

DarkSpiritDate: Sunday, 2010-02-28, 2:59 AM | Message # 5
Vagrant
Ingenius, Its an game, made to have fun. Aint gonna let him spit on me and act like nothing happend.

FalosDate: Sunday, 2010-02-28, 3:18 AM | Message # 6
Ninja
Group: Gold Donator
Quote (DarkSpirit)
Ingenius, Its an game, made to have fun. Aint gonna let him spit on me and act like nothing happend.

Haha you got spat on surprised

DarkSpiritDate: Sunday, 2010-02-28, 3:38 AM | Message # 7
Vagrant
...?

firebenderjayDate: Sunday, 2010-02-28, 3:02 PM | Message # 8
TROLL
Group: Head Moderator
Quote (Ingenius)
Looks to me like you're being a crybaby DarkSpirit.
Learn to ignore people. You're letting him win by making this thread.

The rule about harrasment was obviously made for those who find it hard to ignore them.
You should respect others feelings.
Besides that, rules are rules.
He broke one, he should be punished for that.

It's good you reported him DarkSpirit, Ripmyelzier/Ripmylove should know that there's no place in this game for such behavior.

Just shush u face...

IngeniusDate: Monday, 2010-03-01, 1:52 AM | Message # 9
Vagrant
Group: Blocked
Talk about baaawwwfest.

BK201kolaiDate: Monday, 2010-03-01, 7:00 AM | Message # 10
Gaurdian
Group: whatever Member
The rule about harrasment was obviously made for those who find it hard to ignore them.
You should respect others feelings.
Besides that, rules are rules.
He broke one, he should be punished for that.

It's good you reported him DarkSpirit, Ripmyelzier/Ripmylove should know that there's no place in this game for such behavior.

well if my grammer is not so good imprved what will you feel to right??/ so don't be a cry baby!

I Love My blade and razor!
THE NOOB Knight Ripmylove

firebenderjayDate: Monday, 2010-03-01, 8:20 PM | Message # 11
TROLL
Quote (BK201kolai)
well if my grammer is not so good imprved what will you feel to right??/ so don't be a cry baby!

It's already clear that your grammar and english is far below normal, no need to mention that.
To translate what i said for you:

You should be punished for what you did.
If not, the rules are nothing more than an illusion which enables players to do whatever they want.

Just shush u face...

ComplexityDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-02, 11:38 AM | Message # 12
Vagrant
I thought the purpose of private servers was to get away from the oppressive rules, routine grinding, and to have fun. Seems like the rules are more strict here than Galanet. And if you want to have fun, you first gotta slip the Admin a few bucks. And if you want to make the rules not apply to you, just be top donator; Then you can have everyone bending over to you.

OOOooo, don't say anything mean to someone or else they'll cry and you'll get banned. C'mon...
Not even gala-net infringes on your right to freedom of speech.
The more you keep baby-sitting, the less these whiners can handle anything. Soon enough, floods of complaints about who did this and who did that will come in.

Don't pretend like the rules mean anything. They're just a reflection of a person's (who ever created them) need to dominate people. Google superiority complex.

inb4 ban/post deletion due to lack of testes.

firebenderjayDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-02, 12:39 PM | Message # 13
TROLL
Quote (Complexity)
I thought the purpose of private servers was to get away from the oppressive rules

Uhm, no. I don't know where you read that.
Quote (Admin)

I am the Admin of the server and I would like to give a big welcome and thank you to everyone!

Hmm about me, I played offical flyff for around 4 years, got bored of the insanely bad rates so I quit... lol

Strange enough I love to see people enjoying themselves thats mainly the reason I created the server.

Maybe you should read the forum a bit.

Quote (Complexity)
And if you want to have fun, you first gotta slip the Admin a few bucks.

What you said is not true. I have been playing FlyForHero for almost a year and i have enjoy myself at all times.
I only have been a donator for about 4 months and I can tell you it was just as fun as not being a donator (well, i got dpoints for my donations so i guess i'm having a bit more fun than the rest). Besides, donating is not the only way of getting donation points.

Rules apply to everyone and the only avantage that donators have above the rest of the players considering the rules is the "not bad mouth donators rule"

Quote (Admin)
Do not bad mouth players because they DONATE. Donators help keep the server up so if I hear anyone talking badly about/to a donator because of them donating it'l be a mute at first, 2nd time a ban.

I understand if some non-donators find it unfair that donators can have such powerfull items, but it's the donators that keep this server running the whole day and everyone can buy dPoints from donators.

Quote (Complexity)
And if you want to make the rules not apply to you, just be top donator; Then you can have everyone bending over to you.

That is just a bunch of bullshit and you have no idea where you are talking about.
When my support to this server reached over 200 GBP I still got muted for breaking a rule.
If you don't belive even top-donators are vunerable to the rules, I'm asking you to post a top-donator breaking a rule then we'll see what happens.

Quote (Complexity)
Don't pretend like the rules mean anything. They're just a reflection of a person's (who ever created them) need to dominate people.

Rules are there to protect players, donator or non-donators.
For that reason the offender mentioned in this thread should be punished.

Added (2010-03-02, 12:39 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I'll start heavy protest against people like you, the offender and Ingenius today because I think there is no place on this server for people that keep insulting other people with the thought they can get away with it.
And also there is no place on this server for people that support this behaviour or think that this private server is just a copy of eFlyff but then without rules that protects players.

Just shush u face...

FalosDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-02, 11:02 PM | Message # 14
Ninja
Group: Gold Donator
Wahahaha only thing I have to say about this whole subject is that when you start caring what someone halfway across the world thinks of you on the internet.. is when you need to turn off your computer and go outside more often surprised

LansaforumDate: Thursday, 2010-03-04, 6:49 PM | Message # 15
Level 1
Group: Creative Member
haha whats his address I say we go t.p his house. happy

Forum » Help » Report someone » Harrasment.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024