Sunday, 2024-05-19, 1:23 AM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | I need some help, is this right place to post? - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Fly For Hero » Help! » I need some help, is this right place to post? (installing,playing etc)
I need some help, is this right place to post?
xImmortelleDate: Thursday, 2009-09-03, 7:25 PM | Message # 1
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
Yeh i always played normal flyff but ok it blows
so i saw fly for hero n I liked
now i dont know anything about installing a private server
other then i have to copy the original flyff folder if i wanna keep that without screwing it up

is there like a guide? or so.. ^^;

hayato725Date: Thursday, 2009-09-03, 7:36 PM | Message # 2
Level 10
Group: Creative Member
Ok this is what I kind of do and it works:

Note: if you get errors of any kind I would recommend you look at this and this. Like this common error Code 2 Result 2 which means your internet explorer is in offline mode and you need it to not be in offline mode because the program uses the help of internet explorer for patching.

Now for installing the game:

- Download the game from the official website here. I usually download it from gamershell because it is quick.
- Download the patch from the flyfh website. make sure you have winrar or something that opens .rar files.
- install the game to default folder (makes it easier to find), then you can go ahead and patch that if you so choose (I do but it works even if you don't).
- drag the .exe from the .rar file and proceed to replace the flyff.exe in your installation folder.
- delete the file called flyff.a inside the installion folder.
- make a shortcut (if desired) of the new flyff.exe file, click and proceed to patch.
- walah, game starts.

P.S. also note that the forum registering is separate from the ingame registering. To register for an ingame account, go to the official site and click the register button at the top. Registering on here (the forums) will register an account with the forums but will not essentially let you in the game (and I have seen a lot of people confuse that).

Part of the Illustrious "Team Phantom" squad!!! Be a fan today!

Message edited by hayato725 - Thursday, 2009-09-03, 7:38 PM

Forum » Fly For Hero » Help! » I need some help, is this right place to post? (installing,playing etc)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024