Friday, 2024-05-10, 10:14 PM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Log in problem / No Servers - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Fly For Hero » Help! » Log in problem / No Servers (Log in problem/ No Servers)
DennizjuhDate: Wednesday, 2009-09-09, 1:24 AM | Message # 1
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
kk.. i know some other people have the same problem but i was on the chat channel and they said there that they were online and all but when i log in it still doesnt give me any servers , do i need 2 download some other things or what..

idk what 2 do help plz

hayato725Date: Wednesday, 2009-09-09, 8:18 AM | Message # 2
Level 10
Group: Creative Member
This is the true definition of offline (operating independently of, or disconnected from, an associated computer or not connected to a computer or network). Which is why I argue that if the channels don't show up in the list, it means that they can not make a connection from the server to your computer, therefore, they are what I consider to be offline). However, people do argue that it has something to do with a "bug" (something that has to do with everyone logging on simultaneously after the server has been reset, however, I would assume that the server should at least handle the bandwidth of users attempting to login, and that it should "bug" in such a way and that it is readily obvious that "everyone" is going to do this regardless of warnings toward bandwidth troubles). Well I never rule that out, because it could be obviously possible, but either way, whether it is associated with a bug or whether you think its offline or not, it comes down to waiting for the channels to come back up, and as I mention in a previous answer to some other post, that can take anywhere from 15minutes to over an hour or so. So all you have to do is be patient, watch TV, post random stuff on this forum, or do something else until they do come back on.

Part of the Illustrious "Team Phantom" squad!!! Be a fan today!

Message edited by hayato725 - Wednesday, 2009-09-09, 8:20 AM

maxmarioarDate: Saturday, 2009-09-12, 11:20 PM | Message # 3
Vagrant
now is off the server?? me dont see any server for enter sad

hayato725Date: Sunday, 2009-09-13, 6:10 AM | Message # 4
Level 10
Quote (maxmarioar)
now is off the server?? me dont see any server for enter

please "read" what I have posted.... maybe if you read some of the stickies as well.... you'll know that all you can do is "wait" "it" "out".... oh and by the way.... they are up this very moment....

IvoDate: Friday, 2009-09-18, 0:40 AM | Message # 5
Vagrant
Quote (hayato725)
please "read" what I have posted.... maybe if you read some of the stickies as well.... you'll know that all you can do is "wait" "it" "out".... oh and by the way.... they are up this very moment....

smile so this server status pic is just a fake? dry

PhantomXIIIDate: Friday, 2009-09-18, 5:40 PM | Message # 6
Bloody
Group: Head Moderator
Quote (Ivo)
so this server status pic is just a fake?

*facepalm*

No, it's real. The server status on the main site HAS to be UPDATED manually. It's not automatic.

IvoDate: Saturday, 2009-09-19, 1:12 AM | Message # 7
Vagrant
Quote (PhantomXIII)
*facepalm*

No, it's real. The server status on the main site HAS to be UPDATED manually. It's not automatic.

so every time when server's are down smile somebody got to change this pic? :P
or what do u mean? :P
and don't say now refresh the site dry

Added (2009-09-19, 1:12 Am)
---------------------------------------------
every time i didn't see the servers in my client' this happen some times, smile
i see the same pic on this HP...

hayato725Date: Saturday, 2009-09-19, 9:00 AM | Message # 8
Level 10
Quote (Ivo)
so every time when server's are down smile somebody got to change this pic? :P
or what do u mean? :P
and don't say now refresh the site dry

Added (2009-09-19, 1:12 Am)
---------------------------------------------
every time i didn't see the servers in my client' this happen some times, smile
i see the same pic on this HP...

The same pic of what?? I don't get anything that is being said in this post.... Yea the main site is "slow" so don't ever say things like "why no servers, on the site it says they are up" because chances are it is wrong in the main site. If they were synchronized, that would be a totally different story... but unfortunately they aren't... so like Phantom/Winnie said, it has to updated manually... anyways, I hope your problem with this is resolved... cause really it just up to your patience... and if you have a problem with "waiting"... I suggest you go do something else like play solitaire maybe.

Forum » Fly For Hero » Help! » Log in problem / No Servers (Log in problem/ No Servers)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024