Saturday, 2024-05-18, 11:33 PM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | I just hitted master... - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Fly For Hero » Help! » I just hitted master... (and all my stuff disappeared)
I just hitted master...
ActivexDate: Saturday, 2009-09-12, 0:29 AM | Message # 1
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
Ok, well, i joined hero one week ago, and i enjoyed playing it, despite a crash now and then.

so about 2 hours ago, i finally hitted master blade. I logged out to get to 60 master, but when i tried to log in again, there were no servers. That happened to me before, so i just went doing something else.

So like 10 minutes ago, when i was able to log in, i found that everything i had was gone. All my equips, cs things, all gone. only my money and (for some reason) my board is still there o.o

Has this happened to anyone else, or did someone hack me? I'd really like to know, because it kinda sucks after a week of hard work to finally hit master, and finding myself with all my equips gone..

Thanks, activex

Message edited by Activex - Saturday, 2009-09-12, 1:24 AM

Kiroku-BPDate: Saturday, 2009-09-12, 8:39 AM | Message # 2
Vagrant
I don't think you were hacked, because if you were, I'm almost 100% positive your penya would've been gone also.

The 'no servers' thing is, I think, has something to do with the crashing. And, about your equips, talk to a GM and if you have screen shots, provide them for a better chance at getting your stuff back.

PhantomXIIIDate: Saturday, 2009-09-12, 9:12 AM | Message # 3
Bloody
Group: Head Moderator
Firstly, was your character naked at the log-in screen? If so, you're *ahem* shit out of luck mate.

When your character is naked at the log-in screen... DO NOT log in. You will lose your equipment.

It is a policy on ALL private servers that only donated items will be reimbursed.

You could try getting your stuff back, but your chances are close to nil. =\

ActivexDate: Saturday, 2009-09-12, 5:21 PM | Message # 4
Vagrant
That's fine.. i didn't have godly equips or something.. i'll just go penya farm again dry

Quote (PhantomXIII)
When your character is naked at the log-in screen... DO NOT log in. You will lose your equipment.

Ok! let's say this thing happens again, when is it safe to log in again?

Anyways, thanks for the info

Message edited by Activex - Saturday, 2009-09-12, 5:22 PM

HanaDate: Saturday, 2009-09-12, 5:33 PM | Message # 5
Head Mod
Group: Head Moderator
Relog, if you still see your character naked, close flyfh and wait for a little while before logging in again.

IGN : Hana, Senna, Liane.

HGM of FlyFH.

Proud Clan Master of whatever.

Forum » Fly For Hero » Help! » I just hitted master... (and all my stuff disappeared)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024