Sunday, 2024-05-19, 0:00 AM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | URGENT HELP NEEDED, THIS MATTER IS NOT YET ANSWERED - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Fly For Hero » Help! » URGENT HELP NEEDED, THIS MATTER IS NOT YET ANSWERED (Plz Answer THis Problem Admins And GM's)
URGENT HELP NEEDED, THIS MATTER IS NOT YET ANSWERED
DeathNoticeDate: Sunday, 2009-09-13, 3:56 PM | Message # 1
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
Ok So My Game Crashes just right after the loading screen

sometimes i get into the game but after i move in 10 sec, it stops responding on the CPU Usage Meter
From 92% Active Process It Goes Down To 4-6% Then Eventually crashes (on all neuz1, neuz2, and neuz3)

now don't tell me to use the search button (cuz i already did like 5 times) and browsed all the topics in Help! and Guides Sub-Forum

also, dont tell me to exit the game and try again, did this like for the 12th-ish time,

also dont tell me my computer does not meet the system requirements
my system specs are as follows:
2.3Ghz Intel Pentium 4
1GB DRR2 RAM
256MB ATI Graphics Card
and oh... i dont use vista,... vista is like the epic fail of windows so why use it

and btw, in not the only one asking for help on this matter there are like 5-6? threads here about thier game crashing after the loading screen blah...blah...blah...

but i gave important details like system specs and diagnosis before the game crash

please, i want to play this game,
since one of the private server i used to play got wiped by some dumb (insert vulgar word here)
plz admins and GM respond to my call

Message edited by DeathNotice - Sunday, 2009-09-13, 4:33 PM

hayato725Date: Sunday, 2009-09-13, 6:44 PM | Message # 2
Level 10
Group: Creative Member
So from what your saying, it starts to get laggy right? That's probably due to the bottlenecking in your computer (some part of it is holding up some of the data used for graphics etc.).... You didn't really give me full specs you know... first of all what type of Graphics card are you using? Hope its not an old one like my 9550 I got back in 2001 surprised . Because that thing can't run anything without giving me a "lag" issue (mmo or not, I used to play Doom 3 on this card and it was like "omg, omg zombie..... oh nvm.... blank screen")... Every problem that occurs with a PC always depends on the circumstances of course. Sometimes, I can't really do anything about it if it ends up being actual hardware failure on your part... (in which case I would have to take a look at it)...

P.S. Where'd you get a 2.3 Pentium 4 o.o.... I didn't think they sold those anymore (back in 2000 I always got 2.8 or 3.0 Ghz lol).

And oh yea.... you might have been really sincere with the question.... but umm.... there is still one problem.... you wrote the topic in all caps dry .... which leads me to believe your really impatient. Please don't write topics in all caps next time.

Part of the Illustrious "Team Phantom" squad!!! Be a fan today!

Message edited by hayato725 - Sunday, 2009-09-13, 6:46 PM

DeathNoticeDate: Monday, 2009-09-14, 3:31 PM | Message # 3
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
oh... sorry for the caps,

additional system specs:
OS: Windows XP SP3 (upgraded it to Product Red cuz it looks kewl)
DirectX Version: 10
Internet Connection Speed: 380kbps
Bandwitch Speed: 49kbps
and oh correction for my clock speed its actually 2.0GHZ Pentium 4
Also here's my Graphics Card And V-RAM: ATI Radeon X800 XL 256MB

hayato725Date: Tuesday, 2009-09-15, 9:02 AM | Message # 4
Level 10
Group: Creative Member
alright lets see.... Maybe your cracked version of Direct X is at fault?? Use 9 because having the cracked Direct X 10 for Windows XP doesn't do you any good (I get certain errors too when I used DirectX 10 on Windows XP). hmm, the speed of your processor is pretty slow too... The processor's speed is absolutely important because it is the core of your system and from the looks of it... it is the source of your bottlenecking. Oh, and Vista is fine as long as you configure it to run similarly to XP (which is what I do when I'm forced to use it on my brothers laptop). Anyways, if your system files are all fine (since it could be that your installation of Windows is affecting all your programs like it did to one of my computers once), then the culprit could be your processor, since the computer usage like you said is really being used up. Hmm, it could also be that a malicious program is trying to flood your processor by trying to run multiple trojans (in which case you should download Malwarebytes or use a anti-virus to clear that up). Everything else works fine right? You aren't suddenly restarting your PC all the time right?

Part of the Illustrious "Team Phantom" squad!!! Be a fan today!

Forum » Fly For Hero » Help! » URGENT HELP NEEDED, THIS MATTER IS NOT YET ANSWERED (Plz Answer THis Problem Admins And GM's)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024