Friday, 2024-05-10, 0:54 AM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Account Creation Problems - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Fly For Hero » Help! » Account Creation Problems (A little bit of confusion, and a lot more of not knowing~)
Account Creation Problems
Riti-KittyDate: Saturday, 2009-09-19, 10:13 PM | Message # 1
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
Okay guys, I'm a little new here, and I'm going to post my Introduction later, but at the moment I'm having a bit of trouble

I've tried to make an account with the REGISTER button on the home page, but unfortuntly, It's not 'making' my account :/

I dunno if this is a bad thing, but I've tried about 3 times to actually make my account, so before I do anything else, I'm just going to ask the people that should know what to do, the players of the server of course :3

I hope someone can help me, thanks biggrin

Added (2009-09-19, 10:13 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Nevermind this one guys, I figured it out, you need to do something about the one on the register page, it's not working... apparently... I followed the one through the forums and my account was finally made, sorry for being impatient and posting :/

hayato725Date: Sunday, 2009-09-20, 1:32 AM | Message # 2
Level 10
Group: Creative Member
its okay, it helps to read around doesn't it?? happy , glad you solved your issue. Yea, the servers are being totally revamped/remade so to speak. Anyways, enjoy your stay.

Quote (Riti-Kitty)
I'm going to post my Introduction later, but at the moment I'm having a bit of trouble

P.S. Omg, you should totally introduce yourself already lol. Nice to meet you in advance!! smile

Part of the Illustrious "Team Phantom" squad!!! Be a fan today!

PhantomXIIIDate: Sunday, 2009-09-20, 3:10 AM | Message # 3
Bloody
Group: Head Moderator
Quote (Riti-Kitty)
Nevermind this one guys, I figured it out, you need to do something about the one on the register page, it's not working... apparently... I followed the one through the forums and my account was finally made, sorry for being impatient and posting :/

The quick log-in on the main site has been disabled.

Click "Register" on the main site to make a new in-game account. The link on the forum you used is a direct link for that "Register" button. =)

Forum » Fly For Hero » Help! » Account Creation Problems (A little bit of confusion, and a lot more of not knowing~)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024