Friday, 2024-05-10, 11:52 PM
Fly for Hero Forums
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Wrong ID Question: Have I just lost all my stuff? - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Fly For Hero » Help! » Wrong ID Question: Have I just lost all my stuff?
Wrong ID Question: Have I just lost all my stuff?
CloudDate: Thursday, 2009-09-24, 9:32 AM | Message # 1
Vagrant
Group: Fly For Hero Player
OK; So I just made Level 60, I logged out, and when I tried to log back in, it said: "Wrong ID", over and over.
I just read another thread that I'll have to re-register...Isn't there another way to fix the account? I mean, I worked hard on it.
And does that mean I lose the use of the Character names too?

AdminDate: Thursday, 2009-09-24, 9:57 AM | Message # 2
Admin of FFH
Group: Administrators
We wiped on 2009-09-19 so if you made an account before then it would of been erased. If you made after it should be safe, make sure you are using the patcher to start up and check the IP in neuz.ini is ""

CloudDate: Thursday, 2009-09-24, 10:00 AM | Message # 3
Vagrant
Quote (Admin)
We wiped on 2009-09-19 so if you made an account before then it would of been erased. If you made after it should be safe, make sure you are using the patcher to start up and check the IP in neuz.ini is ""

Err. Thing is, I made it today. Made like 60 today and I haven't changed anything, my IP is still "", i'm using the patcher to start up, and it kept saying Wrong ID; So...I remade account, and now i'm stuck at "Connecting" at the Server Login screen; where it displays the Servers.

DeadlyDataDate: Thursday, 2009-09-24, 10:16 AM | Message # 4
Vagrant
TheDefaced have wiped all of the (new) flyforhero accounts due to the fact they decided to use FlyForFame's files (We have exploits in these files... and we will use them on anyone who decides to make an attempt at using our files and will continue our actions.)

This has been their only warning and yours as well we're fine with other private servers but when you use our files you're crossing the line and you will be taken down.

Message edited by DeadlyData - Thursday, 2009-09-24, 10:16 AM

PhantomXIIIDate: Thursday, 2009-09-24, 1:26 PM | Message # 5
Bloody
Group: Head Moderator
There you have it.

Updated Fly for Hero Beta thread.

Topic closed.

Forum » Fly For Hero » Help! » Wrong ID Question: Have I just lost all my stuff?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024